RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Broner vs Santiago RBR Shobox PBC 2/20

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The post fight interview is more entertaining than the fight.

Broner is funny but he has not not grown up and never will. He has no class.

truly, broner still has some spectacular skills and santiago is a hard working journeyman...but this is boxing. the bigger STAR often wins. not always the most deserving guy. i remember odlh getting decision wins over sweet pea and quartey and nobody complained.

I feel like a lot of people complained about his win over Sweet Pea.

I gave AB 4 rounds. Point deduction was a wash because Santiago won that round imo

I had Santiago winning pretty clear. Broner didn't win that fight. Fought like he was shot.
See and that’s why Broner don’t fuck with you maing!

jk

I started watching in the 5th so I didn’t bother to pay that close attention, it was a bit weird to see Santiago land like 109 more punches than Broner and not having the cards a bit closer.

i dont understand broners philosophy as a fighter...he lets EVERYBODY outwork him...is like he thinks if he blocks 6 punches and doesnt throw one, hes not losing...its a stupid approach to boxing... gotta let his goddamn hands go and stop being so laid back.
It worked for Floyd for years dude

Thing is he is like a part time boxer, best win was chop chop
I understand what you are saying but It doesn’t matter, he looked good tonight short notice. He deserves another chance. Give the kid a fight with a full camp at 140

I gave AB 4 rounds. Point deduction was a wash because Santiago won that round imo

Early on when they were talking about judges potentially not scoring Santiago's body punches, I knew it was going to be a wrap for him unless he knocked AB out, twice.

The point deduction was a little silly, at least the reasoning was.
Broner hit after the bell but Santiago hit way after the bell. So a little illegal is ok? They both should've lost a point or nobody should have

I understand what you are saying but It doesn’t matter, he looked good tonight short notice. He deserves another chance. Give the kid a fight with a full camp at 140

yeah I completely agree, and although he mentioned he wasn’t surprised the judges scored for Broner, he didn’t say anything bad either towards pbc, I think they’ll bring em back.

Clear win for broner in my eyes. Santiago offense had nothing behind it, and was not significant. Everything broner landed was devastating and he had his face busted up. It was pretty much double with touches vs brutal, clean and significant shots. Even when Santiago was pressing, broner was still in control with his jab

Back