RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Broner vs Santiago RBR Shobox PBC 2/20

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I completely agree, and although he mentioned he wasn’t surprised the judges scored for Broner, he didn’t say anything bad either towards pbc, I think they’ll bring em back.
Felix De Jesus is the worst translator in the world. The kid meant that he wasn’t surprised with the dec. Because they were the B side. Not that he agreed with it. But he was honest saying it was a close fight.

The official highlights video is one minute long. Lol. I’m not watching the whole thing.

edit: based on the highlights, Broner lost that. He looks slow and shot.

edit2: I did spend 4 minutes listening to the post fight interview. Broner is a funny fucker.

Last edited:
The official highlights video is one minute long. Lol. I’m not watching the whole thing.

edit: based on the highlights, Broner lost that. He looks slow and shot.

edit2: I did spend 4 minutes listening to the post fight interview. Broner is a funny fucker.

Damn! Bromer is the fastest slow guy I have ever seen in boxing then.

I had Santiago winning pretty clear. Broner didn't win that fight. Fought like he was shot.
He said he wants a title at 140. The winner of Taylor Vs Ramirez would go to jail for the beating they would give AB.

Fell asleep. Broner was clearly turning the tide and out classing this guy before I dozed off.
Woke up to hear AB's ignorant post fight interview. Same old AB.... Bragging about going form $13 to $13 million. Yeah sure" Can Man."
He must of forgot what the judge did to him the last time he fronted on money he didn't have in the media...
AB did look old.

Reactions: JSN
I didn't score the fight but I felt that showtimes card wasnt unfair. but thought broner did just enough to win
and considering this was an expectations fight was a hand picked opponent not good for broner.

given the work rate I dont feel upset if people had broner losing. I cant see broner beating a top star ever again. he needs to stick to low work rate people.

Felix De Jesus is the worst translator in the world. The kid meant that he wasn’t surprised with the dec. Because they were the B side. Not that he agreed with it. But he was honest saying it was a close fight.

I see. I had my volume turned down halfway and was away I just turned up for Broners interview haha. But I got what he said from reading it when I was looking for punch stats.

Yeah I don’t know wtf is up with De Jesus he literally translates what ever he wants and only says the first portion of an answer when the second portion should be fresher to remember if anything.

had it turned up for the Rodriguez fight, Rodriguez says in detail how he felt he should have been more active at certain times, let his hands go more in instances when he felt he hurt Veron but didn’t push enough to put him down. De Jesus just translates he should of let his hands go because he felt like he could knock him out, made him look like the typical cocky prospect. Like when he made Mayorga look racist in the Forest fight.

Fell asleep. Broner was clearly turning the tide and out classing this guy before I dozed off.
Woke up to hear AB's ignorant post fight interview. Same old AB.... Bragging about going form $13 to $13 million. Yeah sure" Can Man."
He must of forgot what the judge did to him the last time he fronted on money he didn't have in the media...
AB did look old.
I guess the real winners were his babymommas as they have some income to go after.

Back