RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

I am. I think this is the night Canelo gets old
If Canelo has no plans to fight Crawford or Benavidez then i hope he gets old over night & his path of least resistance backfires.

But ill say this Canelo has an all time great chin & durability. He doesn't get the credit for that he deserves

The only chance this fight has of being good is if canelo feels the need to make it a Mexican war to entertain the fans and keep up with the Mexican vs Mexican tradition.

If he fights the way he did vs charlo, Munguía has very little chance.

Canelo should be looking to press Munguia here, Munguia had a tough time when Derevyenchenko was backing him up.

The only chance this fight has of being good is if canelo feels the need to make it a Mexican war to entertain the fans and keep up with the Mexican vs Mexican tradition.

If he fights the way he did vs charlo, Munguía has very little chance.
Charlo was more to blame for that mess.

showing Canelo knocking out Khan to show how much power he has....LOL

Not a fan of making a mockery of the anthem.

To be fair every single artist always makes a mockery of the us anthem trying to add their own twist

Oscar shopping at Osh Kosh Be Douche lately.

De La Hoya is dressed like a Dominican. I love it!

ZODfuH.gif

I was hoping that Oscar would do Jaime's walkout music.

Munguia will have moments but once Canelo times his jab and can back him up, it should be a wrap.

Tell you what...I didn't hate the anthem like that.

Back