RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

Fuck this Bs is nelo ever gonna fight benavidez?!!

Munguia fought well. Canelo just a little too slick and still has that power edge.

Benavidez is a really interesting fight though. That dude can crack.

Benavidez doesn't have the volume Munguia fighting at, but has a brainier approach. No wonder why Canelo asked for 100-150 million to fight him.

2-3 years down the road... this is a different fight.

I did feel like they were really fellating Canelo a lot more than he deserved.

We'll see.

7-5 to Canelo for me, plus the 10-8

115-112

Munguia literally has never been knocked down before tonight. This isn't Ultimate fightin'.
did that make it a good fight thou? he should have been absolutely flat lined against canelo. too much respect, too much pitter patter, good head movement, but at what cost? this is whats wrong with boxing

All of it. Hes clearly winning, and Munguia is an outstanding fighter. The odds indicate as much ad well. The dude is a monster.
I thought going into it Canelo would have the fight much earlier. I figured a slow start but he had it rough, and after he knocked down Mungaia he still got hit a bit. Mungaia is good. Disagree as a monster.

did that make it a good fight thou? he should have been absolutely flat lined against canelo. too much respect, too much pitter patter, good head movement, but at what cost? this is whats wrong with boxing
I enjoyed the fight.

I'm convinced Benavidez would wreck Canelo. Munguia landed tons of shots but doesn't have the power to ice Canelo.

seems like the judges had it about the same as all of us

I'm convinced Benavidez would wreck Canelo. Munguia landed tons of shots but doesn't have the power to ice Canelo.

That's how I feel too. Canelo has to be way sharper defensively against him.

Not with PBC, they can't afford it. The Saudis could get it done, maybe.
They offered 50 mil for Benavidez … stop it with the PBC cannot afford it … they are paying 35 mil to canelo tonight … obviously the Saudi’s can get him something stupid for the fight

I thought going into it Canelo would have the fight much earlier. I figured a slow start but he had it rough, and after he knocked down Mungaia he still got hit a bit. Mungaia is good. Disagree as a monster.
There is maybe one other person who beats Munguia, and I wouldnt even be very confident pick Benavidez to pull it off. Hes damn good. Canelo is just too well rounded.

Back