RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm interested to see how Spence's jab plays a part in this fight. He's got a really good jab esp for a southpaw, but Idk if he'll bother to use it consistently.
He’ll definitely use it or he’ll lose the fight. Bud is more creative with his jab but Spence is more consistent. His strength is consistency.

Spence will lead with the jab, try a couple right hands, get countered and go back to the jab. I see him mainly using his jab to get on the inside and work the body. He can’t outbox Bud on the outside.

I'm interested to see how Spence's jab plays a part in this fight. He's got a really good jab esp for a southpaw, but Idk if he'll bother to use it consistently.
I wouldn't be shocked if Spence comes out looking to outbox Crawford, like he did Mikey Garcia.

I wouldn't be shocked if Spence comes out looking to outbox Crawford, like he did Mikey Garcia.
What if Bud came out to mix it up on the inside and Spence boxes? That would be crazy. I assume Spence will go back to his normal ways but I could def see that happening.

He’ll definitely use it or he’ll lose the fight. Bud is more creative with his jab but Spence is more consistent. His strength is consistency.

Spence will lead with the jab, try a couple right hands, get countered and go back to the jab. I see him mainly using his jab to get on the inside and work the body. He can’t outbox Bud on the outside.

His bodywork and uppercuts are gonna be huge on the inside as well. Those will set him apart if/when they get in close.

I wouldn't be shocked by a more cautious gameplan in this one, like vs Mikey Garcia.
Idk about this. Not only is Bud better than Mickey everywhere but he also has a longer reach then Spence. It will be up to Spence to make something happen while Bud would be happy to safely cruise to a decision victory.

Been looking forward to this fight for years!!! This is the moment for Bud to prove he’s amongst the best to lace up a pair of gloves. I’ll go with Crawford TKO 10. He thrives in moments like this.

I wouldn't be shocked by a more cautious gameplan in this one, like vs Mikey Garcia.

I think this is his best strategy. He will get tagged trying to get in and out of range if he tries to pressure Bud.

One advantage Spence has is that he's a bit more disciplined than Bud. I could see Bud trying to retaliate vs Spence, getting reckless and then getting hurt and eventually broken down.

Been looking forward to this fight for years!!! This is the moment for Bud to prove he’s amongst the best to lace up a pair of gloves. I’ll go with Crawford TKO 10. He thrives in moments like this.
I wish it happens that way, but I predict it will go the way stuff Jones said.

Sophia is Ready !!!

original_5f7b7784076c56a96e60accc1638ac5f.gif

Back