RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had Fury by a point, Ngannou boxed great.

Let Ngannou get a tune up fight, then put him in with AJ/Wilder. Winner can get Fury/Usyk winner.

To everyone saying Fury won, can you break it down by rounds?

I'm not saying you're wrong, it was a close fight, but with the knockdown I don't see any way Ngannou loses.

So you did see, yeah where he got dropped and looked stunned and confused on the ground. Glad you agree.
i saw the punch, it didn't look like much but for me, I watch the reaction and Fury looked confused and shocked.

I'm crying at some of these replies. I'm 99% sure that most of you never watch boxing and certainly never watched Fury fight if you think this was a genuine boxing match. FFS Tyson wasn't even sweating.

So you did see, yeah where he got dropped and looked stunned and confused on the ground. Glad you agree.

<45>

You guys are hilarious. This was as genuine of a fight as whatever the last WWE PPV main event was.

lol at this british guy trying to cope for fury

I saw from a mile away that if it hits the distance Francis is fucked. They would either go split draw or split win. What a sham.

Agreed.

There's too much money on the line for Fury vs Usyk. Someone greased the wheels there for Fury to win the split decision.

I think Ngannou won the fight.

I bet Fury +490 decision because I knew corruption would win out.

I'm happy for Ngannou. He's going to get another huge payday vs like a Deontay Wilder.

Francis legitimized himself in this fight and can look forward to another big payday. He bet on himself and did not disappoint.

WAR Francis!

Back