RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Francis looked great, dropping Tyson once and holding strong to the decision. Tyson looked like shit and maybe got a gift. I have no idea what that means for either one’s career after this, except it was great for Francis and bad for Tyson.
Fury pretty much showed how bad the division is and I don't think he'll ever recover from this, not for himself and not for the fans. This will have to fuck up his head even more than the years he was on coke.

Reminds me of Sugar Ray getting decked before dethroning Hagler in his next fight...

ngannou doesnt have a mark on him, and fury face is all marked up

Why do we have a second person doing in ring interviews? This is weird.

Francis defense and patience was great. I scored a draw.

francis takes away the peoples victory here today. this will forever go down in history as a fight, where francis won. 100%. there will always be that asterisk next to this one.

I'm dying. I can't believe anyone watched a previous Fury fight and then watched this and thought this was more than sparring with a pre-determined outcome. It was hard to watch if you weren't praying for Francis to win.

All the Ngannou fans itt right now thinking this was a real fight and that he was actually competing with the top heavyweight in the world in a boxing match:

its-still-real-to-me-dammit-wwe.gif

Back