RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fury looks embarrassed.

Ngannou deserves so much credit. Very happy for him. He can catch and KO Wilder and Joshua, so credit to him, he became a credible contender even if Fury looked bad.

how are they gonna sell the usyk fight now? I don't see it.

Ngannou should have the boxing belt made and carry it around along with his UFC belt. He's the champ of both. Robbery but fans who saw it know what happened

Because absolute dorks will buy the rematch because NGANNOU GOT ROBBED OF HIS WIN and they think a rematch will end up differently.

This fight either had to be a majority draw or a controversial decision for Tyson in order to build a rematch where Francis loses decisively. I literally said this and as soon as it came true now everyone is crying.
You don't even know if a rematch is going to happen and I can assure you that neither Fury or the Saudi's are that desperate for money where they would contrive something that would risk absolutely everything.

Fury look embarrassed.

Ngannou deserves so much credit. Very happy for him. He can catch an KO Wilder and Joshua, so credit to him, he became a credible contender even if Fury looked bad.
he should be embarrassed but I don't think he has the pride for that.

Usyk is the heel. I ahh hopppe he ahhh gets KTFO. Cock guy

I

I think in this case, you're right. However, some of the biggest robberies (due to incompetence mostly) I've seen in the UFC so UFC has its own problems.

Don’t get me wrong there’s no way I am comparing this fight to some of the robberies I’ve seen in UFC. I just think that the judges know if it’s going to be close that they give the nod to the boxer to not upset the gravy train of future bouts. And yes I think most of the robberies in the UFC are due to incompetence not corruption.

You’re gonna be seeing a lot of Boxing fans trying to explain why Francis arguably beat the best HW Boxer of the past 20 years
A 45 year old dude from Cameroon who decided to pick up fighting in his mid 20s just because he had a nice build just slapped the HW champion of the world around

This split decision just saved 120 years of the sport's dignity and forever settled that MMA boxing is the future.

Canelo wouldn't be able to solve the MMA Philly shell from Sean Strickland confirmed

Fury's eyes told the story, he knows he isn't the baddest man.

We all know.

He is a better boxer, no doubt. But the whole thing was who is the baddest man. And it isn't Fury. Of course anyone who trains MMA knows that. But regardless the fight exceeded expectations

WWE fan melting down

It was scripted. I said it was scripted. I said it was an exhibition match with a pre-determined outcome to sell the rematch. Guess who was right and who was wrong??

The fact that any of you think that youtube boxers like the Paul brothers can absolutely ether high level MMA fighters in boxing but somehow Francis, who didn't pick up a boxing glove until a decade ago, could actually hang with the champion of heavyweight boxing shows how absolutely easy it is to sell ocean front property in Arizona to the average MMA fan.

Next week Francis is going to compete against Gordon Ryan in a "professional grappling match" and narrowly lose on points.

Usyk just said in the ring interview he had the impression tyson was playing

Ngannou should have the boxing belt made and carry it around along with his UFC belt. He's the champ of both. Robbery but fans who saw it know what happened

I agree. I haven't been this mad since Survivor Series Hart v. Michaels.

its-still-real-to-me-dammit-wwe.gif

Lol at fury winning that fight. At waht point did he even have Ngannou in trouble? What a joke

Fury is shook that he doesn't have enough bank accounts for the extra money the rematch is going to make from MMA fans forking over PPV money for a WWE fight.
<45><45><45><45><45>

Now it’s a WWE fight lmao, no it was a Boxing match where an MMA guy who has never boxed arguably beat the best HW Boxer of the past 20 years

Stay mad <45><45><45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back