RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Kovalev should have retired years ago.

I'll never forget that Canelo fought him just 8 weeks after Kovalev's absolute war with Yarde. Things like that tell me a lot about a fighter's character. The last time he was the Krusher was Ward I, which many thought he won. I have no idea how Ward got up from that shot in rd 2. I think that man beats any light heavyweight today not named Bivol or Beterbiev.

I felt Kovalev took a few of the middle rounds, prob 3 max.
even if you gave him 4 rounds, he would have lost 96-93, there was no way he won 5 rounds of that fight, not a chance

It's 3:20 am
I haven't slept yet. Fight starts in about 5 hours
Might pull an all nighter
I know if I sleep now I'd struggle to wake up in time and will feel tired and groggy

Pull the all-nighter dude. There’s no point going to sleep now, and if you’re buzzing for fight you ain’t gonna sleep anyways. I do feel for you though, most big fights start at 5am where I live. Not tonight though!

I'll never forget that Canelo fought him just 8 weeks after Kovalev's absolute war with Yarde. Things like that tell me a lot about a fighter's character. The last time he was the Krusher was Ward I, which many thought he won. I have no idea how Ward got up from that shot in rd 2. I think that man beats any light heavyweight today not named Bivol or Beterbiev.

Ward was a bad motherfucker. So was Kovalev at one point. Fight mileage and time always win in the end.

The Showtime Super Six is still one of my favorite boxing memories of all time. What a tournament.

Pull the all-nighter dude. There’s no point going to sleep now, and if you’re buzzing for fight you ain’t gonna sleep anyways. I do feel for you though, most big fights start at 5am where I live. Not tonight though!
Yeah I'm staying up. I don't feel tired at all
I have been on boxing forums all day. Watching the press conferences the trash talk the weigh ins etc
No way I'm gonna miss this

Yeah I'm staying up. I don't feel tired at all
I have been on boxing forums all day. Watching the press conferences the trash talk the weigh ins etc
No way I'm gonna miss this
You can do it I do it for UFC cards or big boxing cards all the time. It is 8pm now here. Usually main cards start at 4am for me.

Get yourself some strong coffee my man
Who do you think prevails in Fury vs Usyk?
Yeah drinking an energy drink soon
Tough one
If I'm going off recency bias, and boxingmath (if there's such a term) we saw fury almost lose to francis, who Joshua destroyed and usyk beat Joshua twice

But Fury at his peak was a monster. If we get the same Fury that whooped Wilder I see it being a competitive fight with Fury maybe overpowering him in the clinch and out boxing him

I think Usyk wins 8 rounds to 4. And you?

Usyk and Fury aren't walking out before 11pm UK time, so at the very earliest 4 hours i reckon

Order of fights in first post is shit, I am going to the gym for an hour but don't want to miss Kabayel vs Sanchez, don't know if it has already happened

Order of fights in first post is shit, I am going to the gym for an hour but don't want to miss Kabayel vs Sanchez, don't know if it has already happened
ive posted the order of the fights

062819_SED_BSOD_Fig2_mobile.png

Dudes brain blue screened.

Chamberlain looked good again. However, I’m not interested in any of his future opponents unless it’s Sam noakes

Back