RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

You've been an angry little chum lately.
Why so glum, chum?
my patience for people appearing in this boxing forum asking stupid shit has disappeared, its like talking to babies who have access to the internet

Cuban style is extremely overrated at the pro level.

Ohh well, it was a nice streak while it lasted.

110239-4114600.png

Mismatches are excellent to you? To me it's trash. When can we expect the main event start time??? Ffs
fuck off then and dont watch it

or just learn to use google, or read the fucking thread where it has been stated many many times

Happy for Kabayel, I knew he was different than most of the other german HWs throughout the years.
He has a very underrated win against Chisora a couple of years back.
If he won a belt I think hed be the first champion of Turkish descent.

Happy for Kabayel, I knew he was different than most of the other german HWs throughout the years.
He has a very underrated win against Chisora a couple of years back.

Indeed. He's a good guy and potentially the best heavyweight we have since.. Max schmeling? Lol. I think he can go further than axel schulz. So much better than that disgrace tom schwarz or charr.

missed the stoppage. was it body shots? kabayel was doing great work to the body the first few rounds.

Why you bitch so much?

You aren't even fuckin watching either stfu! I'm asking a simple question

fuck off then and dont watch it

or just learn to use google, or read the fucking thread where it has been stated many many times

Because Google doesn't say either just has main card start time you Brit fuckin idiot

I'm watching Glory kickboxing instead this hot garbage

Back