RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Okay, this is the first Usyk walkout I've ever seen and I laughed when they first showed him. The coloured disco lights took some of the gravitas away from his ceremonial dress.

How weird is it that the best hand to hand combat artist is an autistic

He's just like me

Okay, this is the first Usyk walkout I've ever seen and I laughed when they first showed him. The coloured disco lights took some of the gravitas away from his ceremonial dress.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Usyk isn't producing this event, by the way, lol.

He's a bad motherfucker, win or lose.

Why do these promotions always feel the need to shove these shitty concerts down our throats during a fucking boxing fight? Who is this shit for?

Saudi green.. I have no idea about the relevance, at least some yellow for Ukraine though. Maybe some province region color

Edit: FC Polyssia

This is a fucking shitshow.. someone shoot that shitty rapper and lets move on with the event.

Cant believe Arabs like this stupid shit.
saudis are the most indulgent group on earth. their entire understanding of the world is through a million dollar bill

Want Fury to win but Usyk wearing a fucking boss outfit

Damn fam I ain't watchin but seem like sum1 claiming dey got bars but really ain't got em?

Shoulda hired me fam....mans ain't busy today coulda been der spittin'

Back