RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

4-2 Fury

STRONG round for Fury there. The tide is turning.
Haha I ignored the guy in your signature after he claimed there is racial testosterone statistics which place east asian at the bottom. I argued you cant just take any statistics without checking them. He told me to just google it. I send him the first link that had Pakistan and Mongolia in the top 10 of testosterone and no Balkan or nothern european countries which he claimed had the biggest.
I used his logic against him and he stopped answering my messages, not the smartest user on here but he thinks he is lol.

Fury with a dominant Rd 6, hurting Usyk at least twice with some stinging punches to the body and a sweet uppercut.

Fury now 4:2

Man, I relate to Usyk. It sucks trying to get inside against a bigger guy. That's usually me, but not recently.

Did he break his nose with the uppercut ?

The size difference is brutal really, it doesn't matter if the big guy doesn't have much skill and talent, but Fury is so skilled and talented, its really hard to fight him, especially for a guy who was cruiserweight most of his life

Fury is not just huge but he has the skill to go with it, which makes it incredibly hard to beat him. Usyk is ballooned up, doesn't look natural, I don't think he has a big frame really, he's quite a slim guy, just trying to add muscle

METLZK9_o.jpg

Fury slowing down, he mustn't let Usyk back in with his pitter patter volume.

Usyk might be done. He can't solve this riddle.

Back