RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

I thought Fury had him in those middle rounds.

Then he like abandoned the body work that was winning him the fight. I think his cardio was not as good and then he nearly got KOd and had to take the next round off to recover.

Either way, great fight. Seems like we just saw a passing of the guard because I don't think Tyson will win a rematch. Hes getting old.

usyk is 2 years older lol

Usyk somehow edged this out despite a clear speed and agility difference. Unbelievable.

I wish Fury would have won though since he more or less would have given a cool interview regarding the war in Ukraine.

Usyk coming up from Cruiser, beating Fury and AJ. What a career. Easily number one pound for pound.
When he beat Gassiev, I knew he could do it at HW.
Gassiev has more power than most top HWs and during that Tournament or whatever it was, he beat Briedis to get to the final fight as well.
Just an insane boxer and a couple years ago people said HW boxing is dead LOL

I think most knowledgeable boxing fans knew who would win, but I also think that Fury could have easily won this by knockout if he had the same dedication as Usyk.
One solid training camp isn't enough though. He's been on and off, hot and cold since he defeated Wladimir Klitschko. And for him to lose against an Ukrainian 9 years later is quite fitting.

Back