RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Fury: I don't want to cry and make excuses ... but here is my list of excuses and tears

Fury’s chin is going to fall off a cliff in the near future.
When wilder, joshua and fury were the big three. I always thought wilder could beat joshua, joshua could beat fury and fury could beat wilder.
How often fury gets knocked down and the fact joshua is a better boxer than wilder with power that is not far off from wilder. I could see him koing fury if they fought.

When wilder, joshua and fury were the big three. I always thought wilder could beat joshua, joshua could beat fury and fury could beat wilder.
How often fury gets knocked down and the fact joshua is a better boxer than wilder with power that is not far off from wilder. I could see him koing fury if they fought.
Thats what i'd like to see next. Joshua vs Fury.

What do you guys think of Usyk getting stripped of one his IBF title in 2 weeks since he obviously cannot defend it in that timeframe? I heard that because of the rematch clause w Fury, if he goes for that he may be able to keep it until that fight.

Idk. Just him unifying all the belts in the first place is the real thing that matters but... im curious what others thoughts are on this and if it should influence his next move(s)

Current records of big 4 against eachother

Usyk 3-0
Fury 2-1-1 (2KO)
Wilder 0-2-1
AJ 0-2

What do you guys think of Usyk getting stripped of one his IBF title in 2 weeks since he obviously cannot defend it in that timeframe? I heard that because of the rematch clause w Fury, if he goes for that he may be able to keep it until that fight.

Idk. Just him unifying all the belts in the first place is the real thing that matters but... im curious what others thoughts are on this and if it should influence his next move(s)

These belt orgs need to be burned to the ground.
All this hard work to become Undisputed and these scrubs pop up to say if you can't fight this loser, we'll have that belt.

I wish the worst for the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF and their whore employees

Last edited:
Only seeing the post now bro
I did favour Favour fury slightly, But usyk proved not only to be a better man, but better fighter

Great fight but neither touches St Jones
Next boxing superfight to make is Jon Jones vs Usyk
But to make it fair, Usyk gets to wear metal brass knuckles under his gloves and gets a free punch every round

These belt orgs need to be burned to the ground.
All this hard work to become Undisputed and these scrubs pop up to say if you can't fight this loser, we'll have that belt.

I wish the worst for the WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF and their whore employees

The reason that the belts are being split up is because Fury stalled the fight out for so long that the mandatories can't be honored in a timely fashion.

To be fair to the IBF, they're the only ones trying to actually enforce their rules.

There hasn't been an IBF mandatory at HW in years, and they extended the grace period multiple times to make the undisputed fight.

Fury was WBC champ for four years and had one mandatory called, and Whyte had been mandatory/interim champ for like five years because the WBC refused to order Wilder to fight him. Whyte was actually out of his prime by the time that he got the title shot, and they screwed him on the purse split.

The reason that the belts are being split up is because Fury stalled the fight out for so long that the mandatories can't be honored in a timely fashion.

To be fair to the IBF, they're the only ones trying to actually enforce their rules.

There hasn't been an IBF mandatory at HW in years, and they extended the grace period multiple times to make the undisputed fight.

Fury was WBC champ for four years and had one mandatory called, and Whyte had been mandatory/interim champ for like five years because the WBC refused to order Wilder to fight him. Whyte was actually out of his prime by the time that he got the title shot, and they screwed him on the purse split.
Yeah and this isn't Usyk's fault.
Hrgovic ain't shit and shouldn't pick up a belt off a guy Usyk knocked out.

Reactions: HHJ

It’s bollox but we all knew it was coming. However wins that belt will end up defending against usyk sooner rather than later. I expect he’ll be fighting for the undisputed title again some point soon, which is farcical really

Usyk nicked it with the knockdown
Gotta say, if that was just a random contender rather than Fury, that fight would've been stopped
To say the ref gave him a long leash was an understatement
Fury was OUT on his feet. A damn punching bag
Yeah, you can't help but wonder how long before that CTE catches up with Fury. That guy has spent more hours making all the stops on that queer street bus than any champ I can think of. I can't imagine how either could improve on their preparation or performance.

He probably has rug burns in his arm pits. At least his gloves weren't flapping around nearly a foot past his knuckles.
hahaha very true, very sore armpits. Usually Tyson has very big love handles but you had no idea if he had love handles in this fight with how high those shorts were, to be honest you couldn't even tell if he had a double chin with how high they were lol.

Deary deary me I've never seen boxing shorts like that in my life :D

Reactions: HHJ
Back