RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

Garcia is a tweeker i hope he gets KTFO!!

Barboza lacks the footwork to cut Mccomb off and he isn't feinting enough to make Mccomb freeze..... feels like unless Barboza goes wild and pressures like a mad man he's going to be getting out boxed worse as this goes on.
barboza showing far too much respect and not jabbing his way forward isn't doing him any favors. this fight should be looking like canelo vs callum smith and instead it's competitive.
You mean besides controlling the fight with his jab, outworking and landing the more effective punches?
throwing a bunch of punches doesn't automatically win you a fight. you have to land them and they have to be effective.

Crowd bored, starting maybe the saddest Olé chant ever heard <lol>

R1: McComb
R2: tie
R3: Barboza, but kinda close after the initial Barboza flurry/
R4: McComb (Barboza didn't throw as much and couldn't land much)
R5: McComb, but both guys threw less punches than previous rounds.
R6: McComb (clear round, even though McComb didn't land anything big)
R7: Barboza, but it was close. The best punch of the round was landed by McComb.

Barbosa's in tough eh?
The Irish fella is fighting smart, and frustrating the shit out of Barbosa.
I never would've guessed.
Not a great fight, but good.

Mccomb when he's focused looks lightening fast.
but
Mccomb has clearly gotten tired and he's getting lazy allowing Barboza to tee off that round. Getting interesting here.

Barbosa's in tough eh?
The Irish fella is fighting smart, and frustrating the shit out of Barbosa.
I never would've guessed.
Not a great fight, but good.
fight could be even at this point. not what barboza was looking for.

barboza's head punches look like mine in my dreams when i fall asleep on my arms. like he's got 20 pound wrist weights on

I Thought that was mccombs worst round and the commentators were blowing him

I'm impressed with Mccomb
Looked like he was gassing but he instead came out the next round and threw with less power but touched Barboza up everywhere.

Everytime I think Barboza has momentum to start taking over Mccomb has made perfect adjustments to take control again imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back