RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

early 20's is typically when mental conditions like bipolar and schizophrenia tend to emerge in males. he could be doing drugs too idk but it sounds more like unfortunate mental illness to me.
Call me cynical but I think it’s all an act. He doesn’t think he’s going to win and this is his built in excuse. Then he can have his redemption tour

Opening the walk in with a Mozart sample...... interesting head space there buddy.

Dies Irae---The Day of Wrath....

I don't expect but I really hope Ryan can pull off the upset because I love his crazy tweets

I am big on the fighter taunts as they are being introduced so lets see what they come up with once they are both in there

I expect Garcia to get off to a good start.
i expect haney to get off to a slow start more than i expect garcia to get off to a good one. i suppose either/both could happen but if the first round is close, i expect it's because haney does fuck all.

I don't expect but I really hope Ryan can pull off the upset because I love his crazy tweets
the chaotic side of me wants him to ko Haney with a left hook just for the shitstorm that would follow.

I fully expect Haney to box his ears off for 12 rounds or until Garcia quits.

Back