RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

It is going to be fashionable to dump on Haney right now. How on earth did he get hit by the same punch over and over? But I think he may still prove to be a great fighter. Sometimes, a fighter just has another's number. It's way too soon to close the books on Haney.
You can't lose to a clown like this and be great.

It is going to be fashionable to dump on Haney right now. How on earth did he get hit by the same punch over and over? But I think he may still prove to be a great fighter. Sometimes, a fighter just has another's number. It's way too soon to close the books on Haney.
Haney just doesn't have the chin. Linares rocked him, Loma rocked him, garcia whooped him. He will not survive 147

Only Ryan Garcia can win the biggest fight of his life and beat a p4p fighter while having a performance of the year but:
-Lose 1.5 million dollars
-Not get any belts
-Still be universally hated
-Kill the vibe with pedo talk
-Make the ref try to sabotage him
-Actually make people feel for Devin & Bill

Only Ryan Garcia can win the biggest fight of his life and beat a p4p fighter while having a performance of the year but:
-Lose 1.5 million dollars
-Not get any belts
-Still be universally hated
-Kill the vibe with pedo talk
-Make the ref try to sabotage him
-Actually make people feel for Devin & Bill
?????
This night was nothing but a humongous L for Haney. What are you talking about lol

?????
This night was nothing but a humongous L for Haney. What are you talking about lol
Exactly what I said. No idea what you're conflating

Haney got an extra 1.5 mill. He keeps his title. He gets a rematch.

His stock is down bad but it could of been much worse. He also has the built-in excuse of the severe weight miss

You can't lose to a clown like this and be great.
Garcia is a clown outside the ring. But he’s a different person in the ring.

He’s not the most technically sound, but he’s physically gifted. This fight was brains vs brawn. Sometimes brawn wins.

Never been a fan of Haney. I feel like Loma got robbed. But he’s still a good boxer. He’s just not the best.

Conor returning to the scene of the crime I see.

Whatever shoulder roll/Philly shell defense Ryan was trying needs to go. He shows half of his back to his opponent.

Regardless, a good night for boxing and between this main event and UFC 300 a good 2 weeks for combat sports fans.

Still shocked by the robbery of Sean McComb...
1580604669-1561049644-zidane-the-ecoute-ok-1.png

Back