RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

Tank would’ve flatlined Haney. Tank took few shots from Ryan didn’t buzz at all. I always thought Haney had suspect chin after that Linares fight.
Yeah, not like Linares can crack and even dumped Lomachenko flat on his ass with one punch.

eyeroll.gif

I think Haney probably took the guy lightly going in based off of the stupid shit he was doing. Was exhausted by the bullshit. Got hurt early and never got in a groove. Then kept walking into punches and had issues with the hand speed and power. Just a lot of factors. Lightning in a bottle for Garcia. Haney probably wins the rematch.

I think Garcia dominated whenever they traded shots and showed he can hurt Haney anytime with either hand. Coming off an awful preparation I'm not surprised he got outworked often.

It'd be interesting to see if the power remains as potent after a full cut and making weight. That's about the only doubt I have about Garcia winning a rematch. Haney didn't have much to hurt him and whenever he put the gas down, he won rounds handily.

Mods you gotta put a stop to this. Otherwise your like the ref in this fight.

One point deduction…..improper use of “your” ……One point deduction…..improper use of “your”……..One point deduction…..improper use of “your”……One point deduction…..improper use of “your”.

Hey watch that shit. Next time, I’m DQing you from the thread.

Good to see crawl out from under your rock of shame.
Next time flex your supremecy complex when your boy actually makes weight and wins a belt.

Still a toss up if he unravels or makes it to the rematch....

I honestly want to give Garcia credit for a great performance & proving everyone wrong. Except for he kind of cheated...
He does lose some steam for not making weight, but i guarantee it helped Ryan not making it.

I dislike Haney and I'm glad he lost. What happen to to all the arm chair doctors saying Garcia isn't right shouldn't be fighting etc. He was just milking it a little to much for some but hey he won.

well haney certainly shit the bed here, damn.

i have to eat some crow, i was sure garcia would get torn apart in this one. his cardio held up and haney just couldn't handle the speed and the power. ryan isn't a world class boxer, but he does have a world class left hook and speed.

any word on what happens next? any rematch clauses here?

Watching the knockdowns again there needs to be an investigation into the ref. Everyone knows boxing is corrupt but damn. Do refs ever get held accountable or investigated?

Has Haney ever been deducted a point for holding too? Shit is ridiculous the last few rounds against Linares was one of the gayest things I've ever watched.

Congrats to the crackhead. Matias sleeps them both.
honestly i wouldn't be certain against either. haney could dance around him and ryan could overwhelm him with power early. but i might be biased, i don't really like matias' style.

i was wondering why there is so much hate for Haney, then i just spotted that he is a muslim, checks out
meh, i dislike him because he's a dumbass. brilliant boxer, but hearing him talk makes my skin crawl.

and i feel pretty much the same about ryan.

Garcia is a one trick pony - but it's a very good trick.

Lol Matias always takes a beating in the opening rounds before he starts breaking guys down. Ryan could def stop him early.

Ryan hasn't finished anyone at the top level of the div, so no that's incredibly unlikely. Matias takes one or two rounds to wake up and then sleeps Ryan. As for Haney, he looked like dog shit in every fight until he beat Prograis, in which he looked phenomenal and we thought he'd turned a corner, but no. Haney is still sir hugsalot with a less than ideal chin.

Matias sleeps them both, hence why neither wants to fight him for such an "easy win".

Back