RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

How does Haney keep the title. WTF? Shouldnt it be vacant now? Its a horrible look for him to still be champ even if Ryan missed weight. Belt shouldnt have a holder right now.

Didn't comment because I wanted to see how many people would fall for it.

in boxing the action typically continues in the clinch too. this ref was fucking horrible.

If that wasn't a blatant attempt at fixing it for a fighter I don't know what is . Good thing the 2 out of the 3 Judges weren't bought off.

How does Haney keep the title. WTF? Shouldnt it be vacant now? Its a horrible look for him to still be champ even if Ryan missed weight. Belt shouldnt have a holder right now.
He lost the title, Garcia just couldn't win it, right? I think Haney lost the title Saturday night unless something has changed that I'm not aware of.

Haney lost its over.
No detraction of "fouling" is gonna detour that.
Garcia fucked him up and that's how it will be remembered.

yeah he just fully turned his back, which isn't legal. the rule isn't that you need to walk away, lol.

Yeah you can't turn like he was at some of the points and you also can't bend over either. I've seen Joan Pablo herendez turn around a lot when he was hurt and the ref just warned for punching him in the back.

That being said if Garcia didn't turn around like that he'd have still won.

Nah Haney is keeping the title for some reason

giphy.gif

Shane mentions at around 1:10 that he told Garcia about fixing his footwork a month before the fight.

Im from Philly -and that aint the Philly Shell. Its part of the Philly Shell technique fully frozen and twisted totally outta whack. Im still glad that nut job won -real crazy is much more fun than the WWE/Conor versions.
The Garcia patented Silly Shell

Devin Haney MAIN SPARRING PARTNER Emiliano Moreno REVEALS DIFFERENT Ryan Garcia LEFT HOOK GAME PLAN

Back