RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joshua vs Wallin / Wilder vs Parker 12/23 11AM ET DAZN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Joshua

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Wallin

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Wilder

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Parker

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
a lot of people called that, im very surprised at the result, Parker isnt the hardest guy to hit...but WIlder couldnt do it
He just couldn't pull the trigger.

Happens a lot to older fighters.
They get old and just don't let their hands go. Maybe it is a speed thing, or a confidence thing.

Just caught up to the live stream, been a few fights behind. Damn, can't believe Wilder shit the bed so badly. Not really shocked to see a 38 year old puncher lose but I figured he'd try at least. Dumbest game plan ever.

Great win for Parker...... Honestly my assessment of Wilders performance will likely come off as diminishing Parkers win and that does not sit well with me.So the best way I can say it is Parker made Wilder look like a journeyman, maybe even less than that, without having to go into 2nd gear.
Wilder has always been limited but he really needs to look in the mirror because that was an embarrassing performance.

With this pacing, this fight isn't getting in the ring for another 45 minutes.

I'm shocked wilder lost in such a fashion
Kind of disappointing really

This national anthem really fucking sucks lmao

Thanking these assholes before every damn fight

Come on FFS. Kiss the ass of these rich fucks some other time. We paid to watch this shit.

Thanking these assholes before every damn fight
Yeah, it's fucking gross....though not at all surprising. All the promoters and fighters want that Saudi cheddar

Back