RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Don't really care who wins this fight would be happy for either guy, would like to see Francis put on a good performance though. I think AJ's speed is going to be too much for Francis.

AJ *should* win by stoppage or KO...but we've also seen AJ fall apart before.

Just a warning to a lot of MMA fans who have come in to watch Francis..... these boxing main events take a lifetime to actually start, they do promo after promo, and tons and tons of talking with so called experts, and then lots of ads, and just as you think its over.. the ring walks usually take a couple of weeks to complete. Expect the fight to start in a long while. Warned ya before you all get restless lol
Yup. Also there's a possibility of further delays like a glove lacing or tape wrapping controversy, an attempted psych out or reverse psychology psych out.

It’s 3:10 am in Saudi Arabia. They love throwing money around but their decisions are something else with this pacing

Reminds me of my first UFC event, it was 204 and for some bizarre reason they scheduled it for the normal US PPV time. Getting drunk at 5am waiting for the main event was a fun experience I can't lie lol

Back