RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

What's the MMA equivalent of Francis making waves in boxing despite being 0-1?

I mean, it's not CM Punk, since he didn't perform well or impress anyone, so who do you think it is?

Just a warning to a lot of MMA fans who have come in to watch Francis..... these boxing main events take a lifetime to actually start, they do promo after promo, and tons and tons of talking with so called experts, and then lots of ads, and just as you think its over.. the ring walks usually take a couple of weeks to complete. Expect the fight to start in a long while. Warned ya before you all get restless lol

I just can't see how Joshua doesn't knock N'Gannou's head off here

Joshua .... in 2017? Sparks him in one. Not sure about now though

Just a warning to a lot of MMA fans who have come in to watch Francis..... these boxing main events take a lifetime to actually start, they do promo after promo, and tons and tons of talking with so called experts, and then lots of ads, and just as you think its over.. the ring walks usually take a couple of weeks to complete. Expect the fight to start in a long while. Warned ya before you all get restless lol
I'm noticing that haha.

I'm never going to complain about UFC pacing again.

Urgh and now we have to get Ariel's face telling us what the previous 47 talking heads have said.

Back