RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia PBC Showtime/DAZN PPV 4/22

Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK just watched fight bit disappointing even though picked GD thought Garcia might do more. Looks like he took the 6th round funnily enough. Or maybe that was because GD was just trying to bait him? Shame he couldn't get up but still deserves credit for getting in there with a killer.

giphy.gif
Garcia really overextended there. He's not used to missing his power shots. Gave up that front foot position to launch his best weapon only to whiff and leave his face hanging in Tank's powerhouse.

I made a thread about how Tank would be undefeated for a few yrs and @Nova44 laugh at me. But now what man. Am I still a casual

What's your point? You've also made a hundred threads where the entire boxing forum has laughed you out of the room. I've been saying for years that Tank would KO Ryan, it wasn't a hard one to call.

We'll see now if Tank actually chooses to fight champions or if he goes back to fighting people everyone knows he'll beat.

Garcia really overextended there. He's not used to missing his power shots. Gave up that front foot position to launch his best weapon only to whiff and leave his face hanging in Tank's powerhouse.

Yep

Tank was waiting for Garcia’s left hook

yeah de la hoya would never lose to an innocuous-looking liver shot
With respect to Oscar, you're talking about a man who won championships in 6 Divisions to a guy who hasn't won one.
The similarities of those shots are funny tho. And both of the guys (Oscar and Bernard) are involved with the guy who got dropped.

Garcia still has plenty of time to improve but I was surprised it was so one-sided. Tank basically knew he had it in the bag after he dropped him in the second round. Just smiled and waited for the counter left after.

People saying it was a ghost shot that finished Garcia.
I'd still be lying there now, fucked and waiting for God. A punch in the slats is no joke.
Also, McGregor giving Garcia a coke fuelled pep-talk was just what he needed.
Orange jacket n all.

Back