Official UFC 185 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theodorou cardio is the difference, but narvaez just doesn't deal well with pressure fighters, turtles up too much...

All finishes lol!!

Dammm i'm worried about my Cejudo DEC bet...

Theodorou looked super soft like he didn't take his training seriously and it showed a bit in his performance too. Burger King all month with the Nog bros and Anderson i guess. Still wore his opponent out though.

I'm 1-5. My remaining picks are
Stout
Cejudo
Nelson
Hendricks
Epsarza
Pettis

Parlay a bet against all those guys and you will win a bunch.

Kind of tempted to take Pearson my T/KO . Pearson has a history of finishing fighters on the end of their career Gsot, Maynard , Stout?

@subli I concur, Elias is very very gay

Great result for him, he wasn't in the best shape

I think most people lost money on that due to Rosholt finishing lol. I think at first he didnt wanna finish his friend but i think the pressure from ppl calling him boring got to him right at the end and he went for it.

prolly right...plus cope just quit..was done

Haha, same bets I had man. Feel your pain.

i'm doin better .. you?

Pearson/Stout UNDER 2.5 +142 ... 1u

Lets gooo !!

Pearson in some parlays and tiny bet by ko +230

Putting all the winnings so far on Pearson, if he loses to Stout then we can put him on the same boat with Sam already... The retirement boat. Don't think Pearson is nowhere near that boat yet though. Hopefully Iaquinta didn't destroy that chin too badly, Sam will bring on the brawl.

i still think this'll be closer than the odds suggest. c'mon, stout~ (or what i mean is "why'd i bet this bum"... cause that worked on benoit and de randamie)

stat wise, sam has a higher percentage of knock outs and less knock out losses then pearson, but sam has few more fights under his belt.

But pearson more sub wins, otherwise similars heights and same age.

Think most of the board were on pearson though.

Im just gonna Pass this one. I do have a parlay with this fight ends ITD that will be my only action

Putting all the winnings so far on Pearson, if he loses to Stout then we can put him on the same boat with Sam already... The retirement boat. Don't think Pearson is nowhere near that boat yet though. Hopefully Iaquinta didn't destroy that chin too badly, Sam will bring on the brawl.

putting all your winnings on pearson eh? horrible bet :icon_lol:

UNDER UNDER UNDER !!! #fadingbadchins

Lets get it !!!!

If Pearson sticks to his technical boxing prowess he'll eat Sam alive here. He better not go all Sergio. Ross needs to change his nickname to Madchild lol, any proper real hip-hop fan will get my meaning.

i still think this'll be closer than the odds suggest. c'mon, stout~ (or what i mean is "why'd i bet this bum"... cause that worked on benoit and de randamie)

Yeah was not 100% sold on pearson although I like his style and he should have the cleaner jab and higher output.

Hopefully odds improve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back