Official UFC 188 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope Montana can survive so my Cathal dec bet at least hits

pendred would still edge r1 since he had all aggression and landed those few leg kicks.....
gotta give it to aggressor rather then the runner surely.....

betting montana +750 - if he wins this round he could get a split

i think cain will steamroll werdum but i put 20 bucks on werdum to win, for shits and giggles. its a heavyweight fight, cain is coming off a long absence and werdum has been improving a lot.

even if werdum wins i'll probably feel butthurt. i dont dislike the guy, but i like the idea of cain having a strong legacy.

Cathal fighting his "fight" lol
Kicking myself for not even putting a small bet on him by dec, I figured Mexican judges wouldnt reward his style tho against a hometown guy

augusto just drained but so is pendred somewhat...

all pendred would need is one take down though....

Yikes. Everybody who was so confident that Pendred won the first round beyond a shadow of a doubt are gonna be in for a shock when he loses this decision. Pendreds done nothing 3.5 minutes into the 3rd.

Wake up people, Pendred just lost that fight.

29-28 Tony montano via sean spencer karma robber jk

Montano sucks , so does Cathal, who is in another snoozer zzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzz

10-9 montano, close

10-9 pendred, clear (obviously)

10-9 montano, clear

29-28 montano, especially in mexico

If people actually believe Montano won the first, then you could give him the fight. I have Cathal winning the 1st and 2nd.

Pendred took his foot off the gas in the 3rd for some reason. Shouldn't feel that safe in Mexico.

round 3 Montana.. should be a draw since nobody deserve to win round 1 imo :) split incoming i guess

Yikes. Everybody who was so confident that Pendred won the first round beyond a shadow of a doubt are gonna be in for a shock when he loses this decision. Pendreds done nothing 3.5 minutes into the 3rd/

Montano didnt even throw lol, how can he do less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back