Official UFC Fight Night 76 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too much on smolka. Best to hedge with paddy sub or by dec ?

guy wins mostly by sub, so id side with that. but i think smolka is the bet of the card, so hedge small. that's what I'm doing at least, since i have too much on him too lol.

If I had to choose, I'd say a dec is much more likely, especially in Ireland. With that said, it's prob best to just hedge with Paddy SU and take a small loss on Smolka's line

Is anyone in the thread actually on Breese?

Breese got pushed into the cage against Larchet over and over and over. If it were even, I'd have to think about this one, and I kind of still think I'd favor Pendred.

Breese got pushed into the cage against Larchet over and over and over. If it were even, I'd have to think about this one, and I kind of still think I'd favor Pendred.
Haven't seen anyone. But yeah, I think it's a lot closer than the odds. Especially in Ireland

Wanted to rewatch Smolka vs Cariaso online but can't find it.
I recall Smolka just getting outstruck on the feet, but i think he woulda won if he was more patient, was Smolka getting tooled on the feet?

From what i recall Cariaso edged r1 i gave it to him for close sub attempt at end of r1. Cariaso won r2 edged striking but Smolka won r3 with his pressure as Cariaso tired. Smolka has gassed every UFC opponent and he said he is going to pressure Paddy so he gasses something he is prone to doing.

Bets
150 on seery -166
30 Daly -130
10 daly by sub +400
10 askam dec +210
50 smolka -120
10 smolka dec +200
10 pendred by dec +300
10 whiteford by ko +400

Really wanted to bet more but just did a cashout to see if it worked so most of my account money is gone, plus lost about 100 live betting on tennis so i only had around 300 left , i will probably bet my winning of the night on Smolka.

Everyone is on Smolka so i had to play him, i mean i havent seen anyone picking paddy yet. I think the best value is on Seery, thought he should be around -250 while the most i can justify Smolka is at -200.

Whiteford
Madadi
Ashkam
Seery
Holohan
Pendered
Almeida(tiny)
Lebout(tiny)

I won both my bets last night but there parlayed with pendred +3.5
Ill post my final bets later but im on
daly ML
smolka ML
pendred 3.5(super confident)
Pendred ML

Flyer on Smolka r3 +1200. Expecting Holohan to be pretty gassed in the 3rd.

ufc up on 365's calender now.. looks like we will get livebet for the maincard

200.gif

O46Y5aOdEzlL2.gif

I still reckon holohans best shot is r1 sub, afterwards he gasses and his sub attempts are more easier to get out so perhaps the only other chance is a decision win.

Flyer on Smolka r3 +1200. Expecting Holohan to be pretty gassed in the 3rd.

Yup r3 finish is possible, holohan will tire more as the fight goes on.

Yup said the same thing in my b/ds and earlier breese is quite big and tall but his body frame is more slimmer so I don't think he has the core strength and if lesser guys were able to push and grind him against the cage well that is pendred's main style, I think the bookies gave him his 8-0 dues and still feel pendred's an excellent dog.

1u Askham and 0.2u Askham KO/TKO. I like how Askham goes hard for the finish if he hurts someone.

lol so while I was waiting for Bellator to start, I was watching this word game show "Chain Reaction" to kill time. At the end of the game there's a timed bonus round where you connect a bunch of words to one main word. So the main word was "Deep", and they give you the first couple letters of the other words to solve. The main word was "Deep" and a "T" was the 1st letter of the next word. This chick saw it pop up and instantly yelled "DEEP THROAT!" lmao. That shit was hilarious. She was obviously wrong... Wanted to share this story since it is slow right now

lol I found a shitty video of it on youtube. it's at 0:48
[YT]iNChotrloJU[/YT]

Hahaha that's priceless. Reminds me of that South Park episode when Stan's father does the same thing on national tv

I really like Whiteford at these odds. He has his judobase, tries to get right back up if he is taken down and should have a pretty significant advantage in the striking exchanges (both technique and power). Elkins is just so predictable and if he cant take you down he doesnt have anything to fall back on. I like how Whiteford goes to the body alot, makes it alot harder for the wrestler to time that double.

Money coming in on Darren Till, odds going towards even. Im completely clueless on this fight. I will probably just pass or livebet this one.

I need some help with Pendred vs Breese.

If Pendred has one clear path to victory, which is probably wall n stall/ lay n pray...

and Tom Breese trains at TriStar with some very high level welterweights...

Doesnt it seem that Zahabi and those guys would have Breese more than prepared to handle Pendred?

anyone?

Hazak / Goodfella - Smolka vs. Holohan, Dalby vs. Till?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back