Official UFC on Fox 15 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20150416122312_5D3_8673.JPG

Holloway looks a hell lot bigger than Swanson :eek:

He does look much taller, but I reckon cub once he puts on the water weight will look pretty muscular and big.

Still its a great fight will be interesting to see how holloway deals with cub and vice versa both great fighters, do like cub but holloway is one of those improving up and comer fighters, should be a stand up war :)

I actually like Brandao in this fight. Hettes really struggles if he can't out-wrestle someone and Brandao should out-power him and dictate where the fight goes. This is of course if his gas tank holds up...

heavy on Rockhold against Machida. decisive fight in his career imo.

leaning holloway against an unfocused cub but it won't be for much more than a hundred for fun

When will we know what fights on Ladbrokes are available for lb?

not sure specific for ladbrokes but id guess like most bookies an hour or so before it starts, most of them get a live button next to the fight.

Guess saturday evening or sunday morning will find out but it will be available.

not sure specific for ladbrokes but id guess like most bookies an hour or so before it starts, most of them get a live button next to the fight.

Guess saturday evening or sunday morning will find out but it will be available.

my book puts out the lines after the weigh ins.

When will we know what fights on Ladbrokes are available for lb?

Generally they seem to do livebetting for all televised fights, meaning no fight pass prelims. But they did have livebetting for the main card of that last event which was fight pass only.

leaning holloway against an unfocused cub but it won't be for much more than a hundred for fun

unfocused cub ?

care to share the info....

regarding the lines, meant the live betting plays.

unfocused cub ?

what does cub have to fight for anymore? he's thinking about boxing. he trains with bradley. the biggest boxing fight is about to happen in 2 weeks. just personally, from a bettors point of view, i think there's a small edge.

I actually like Brandao in this fight. Hettes really struggles if he can't out-wrestle someone and Brandao should out-power him and dictate where the fight goes. This is of course if his gas tank holds up...

Hettes; limited striking mainly used to cover distance, clinch or take down for his ground game. 0 wins via knockout

diego; has the power edge in his hands, good solid ground game has a black belt ji jitsu.

The issue is both can gas at times and fade, diegos chin and cardio are questions marks and so is hettes gas tank (maybe from drastic weight cuts)? this could make it a sloppy slugfest of a fight, but overall diegos fight to loose tbh.

what does cub have to fight for anymore? he's thinking about boxing. he trains with bradley. the biggest boxing fight is about to happen in 2 weeks. just personally, from a bettors point of view, i think there's a small edge.

So cubs considering the move to boxing... interesting news

Not sure how that translates into his fight with holloway though guess we will find out:icon_chee

i love cub and he's made me a lot of money for a long time. lost a good amount with frankie crushing him. thinking maybe this line speaks for itself. -125 is scary as hell and would never have been the case 6 months ago. i don't think he's moving to boxing. i know he trained with bradley. that's about it.

unfocused cub ?

He also moved training camps to home so a little scary to bet on him.

He's no longer at jacksons.

Yeah saw his interviews he has been training striking with a muia thai champ and the top boxing coaches, sounds like it could be fight of the night, think ill look for the over plays though will see.

Thanks for the lb info guys. Televised prelims start at 11pm here in the UK so i will have a crack at those four fights, but i won't be able to stay awake for the main card (unless of course I end up chasing)!

if ya chase, lay the juice on rockhold. i said the same thing about rich franklin/cung le though.

lol they don't feel me with confidence buddy! I remember being on Franklin too tho and after a couple of minutes thinking easy money. Then out of no where out went Ace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back