Official UFC on Fox 17 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

This is the same Nate Diaz as always. People said this same shit after his losses at WW. He just always faces top competition. It's what I said prior to this fight - name a guy he's lost to that was not completely well rounded or a good grappler. Michael Johnson is forced to stand throughout no matter what, unlike all of the other opponents he has lost to.

I respectfully disagree. He was not in shape or prepare against RDA. He always brings it with what he has but he had nothing that night.

Finally catching a break, Diaz win gets me out of this slump.

This is the same Nate Diaz as always. People said this same shit after his losses at WW. He just always faces top competition. It's what I said prior to this fight - name a guy he's lost to that was not completely well rounded or a good grappler. Michael Johnson is forced to stand throughout no matter what, unlike all of the other opponents he has lost to.

Yeah I don't know how Nate could be +300 or +400 in a pure striking contest. That is his game

Cashed out parlay at $410 before Diaz won, oh well

IhjORYW.png

Another one alive below needing Reem and Cowboy.. flukesville

ZjTEaWu.png

dude with the crazy parlay gonna be sweating this one.
I think this JDS might not be the same we have always seen, on Overeem decision at +850

This night is insane. Another huge dog bet hits. Had 2u on Nate @ +350. Lost 1u on livebetting but had to take a big stab at Diaz ITD @ +2500 after R2. Also have a huge parlay with Not Johnson ITD + JDS ITD that hit the first leg. Awesome card both in entertainment value and betting wise.

I respectfully disagree. He was not in shape or prepare against RDA. He always brings it with what he has but he had nothing that night.
The difference between Johnson & Dos Anjos is that Dos Anjos is better and have a very smothering top game, something Johnson absolutely doesn't have.

2.7u on Reem decision at ridiculous 12.00 odds at bet365.......

I'm not disagreeing with him being out of shape vs. RDA, but RDA is a horrible matchup for him even in shape. RDA is just too well rounded for him. MJ isn't. People like to say Diaz is overrated, but they are morons. It's like when he faced Cowboy and clowned him standing. He wins as an underdog quite often. The fact is that he's an underdog a lot. People backing MJ here as the heaviest favorite Diaz has faced in long time saying that Diaz is on his way out were clueless.

nice nice, diaz deserved it... basically busted my ass live to get a 5u freeroll mj, lol. ended up exactly where i was prefight on diaz, still a huge win :)

Assuming that was at Conor, I just heard him something about ...you mock everything we did...tons of muting, it's completely correct. That segment on TUF where Conor was mocking Uriah for making such less money than him was embarrassing, the company and the capacity for him to make that much money exists b/c of ppl like Uriah bringing it to where it is at now. It was ridiculous.

Awesome card. Fuckin hell up there with 189 for card of the year so far.

If Cowboy wins, this will officially be the card of the underdog...

The difference between Johnson & Dos Anjos is that Dos Anjos is better and have a very smothering top game, something Johnson absolutely doesn't have.

No question RDA is a better fighter. But Nate also appeared to have better cardio for this fight and just looked better overall (not fighting but his body). A Nate who actually trains is fun to watch.

Lmao, Unibet opening some much better round lines for JDS than they had prefight. Added:

2u on JDS R1 @ +175
1u on JDS R2 @ +600

Back