Official UFC on Fox 17 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

$30 bet on Dos Anjos, CB, Castillo and Johnson all winning by dec. Gives back over $1000. Adding Jury by DEC would've made it over $3000. I can see CB finishing Marquardt but thats it. Seems like real good value

Last edited:
Every fight to start round 2. $20 to win $877.22. Probably a dumb bet, but if it gets past a few fights, it could be looking good. Particularly the first fight of the night. lol.

Cerrone unanimous decision +955... This line has to have some value.. Definetely putting in a little bet on this.

Btw i wouldn't go to big on JDS. Judging from the weigh-ins it seems pretty clear that he is off the horse meat as well. Who knows how his chin/power/speed will be effected by this. His traps and delts are pretty much gone (where we have the most amount of androgen receptors and therefor has the most growth potential from stereoids).

Btw i wouldn't go to big on JDS. Judging from the weigh-ins it seems pretty clear that he is off the horse meat as well. Who knows how his chin/power/speed will be effected by this. His traps and delts are pretty much gone (where we have the most amount of androgen receptors and therefor has the most growth potential from stereoids).
Idk if my eyes are deceiving me or what, but i'm missing what everyone is seeing. JDS looked fine to me

$30 bet on Dos Anjos, CB, Castillo and Johnson all winning by dec. Gives back over $1000. Adding Jury by DEC would've made it over $3000. I can see CB finishing Marquardt but thats it. Seems like real good value

I like that bet a lot man, good luck with it.

11r3tjn.png

Midsection and arms look pretty similar but delts, traps and neck not so much.

Can't see pics from work, but considering hes going against the most notorious PED user there is who shrinks by the fight, i'm not worried.

Soccer
$20 Spurs-Newcastle $91.52

Thought JDS might've looked a lil softer when he first stepped up on scales but he looked fine when he flexed & during the staredown.
He seemed fine to me

Hi zomb,
Would you mind posting your up to date picks in a post.

Just had to create an account I hadn't posted in forever and my account was closed.
Cerrone $150 @ 2.75
Reem/JDS o1.5 $100 @ 2.30
Diaz/Johnson o2.5 $500 @ 1.606
Markos $600 @ 1.51
Marquardt/CB o1.5 $300 @ 1.606
McCrory $150 @ 2.55
Lentz $200 @ 1.952
Usman $800 @ 1.425
Jury $400 @ 1.621
Jury/Oliv u2.5 $300 @ 1.925
Shevchenko $200 @ 2.79
Ngannou $500 @ 1.925

man, oh, man.

cerrone-RDA is getting like ZERO action at the books, the line has barely *budged*

ngannou and shevchenko dropping like rocks, as expected

really thought cerrone would keep dropping. shit is stagnant..

And I thought Justin Lawrence looked funny in his last fight. Everyone wants to rock the man bun these days!

lentz looked like ugly-conor last fight, too
Has anyone done a breakdown of Edwards/Usman yet? Do you guys feel that Usman can use his superior wrestling to hold Edwards down and maybe even get a late stoppage?

You did it all by yourself!

(Yes)

Got this from another thread. At 7.19. Cerrone is injured. See the way he looks at it and says he is "muy bueno". He lingers on it. That right leg isnt gonna be kicking much. At -200 RDA is a steal, I think. Up to -250 I would go with RDA.

Got this from another thread. At 7.19. Cerrone is injured. See the way he looks at it and says he is "muy bueno". He lingers on it. That right leg isnt gonna be kicking much. At -200 RDA is a steal, I think. Up to -250 I would go with RDA.

Well that makes me feel better about my RDA bets.

Back