Official UFN 55 and UFN 55 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have Mathews/Rocha before the main card at 10. The UFC is sometimes awful at promoting and letting us know what is up next.

And with the stupid switching screens for the main event, you never know if you are waiting for the next fight or if you were supposed to switch screens and they are fighting on the other link and you are missing it

Me Too lets gets it!

I have been doing that since the first fight for 0.25 units each one. Something in the air tonight do it Jim!

bisping is getting koed and harris palelei is ending ina minute but i see the rest going the distance

I would not be at all surprised if Jake Matthews gets subbed here...

I blame MMAGoodfella for all the fuckery that has been going on today. Everything was fine when he was away from this thread.

Lol, just got on, was there a shit storm of some sort in the last thread?

How you doing so far? I'm up a good amount but lost a parlay with Guto.

Lol, just got on, was there a shit storm of some sort in the last thread?

How you doing so far? I'm up a good amount but lost a parlay with Guto.

I don't have any money on this card, but my two Kountermove lists won't win now cuz Guto Inocente got owned by the forty two-year-old Anthony Perosh.

10-9 matthews.. just a step ahead, more athletic, not too dominant at all.

Matthews was a stud on TUF; looks solid here. You can see him do some solid techniques, including what Hendricks does with the low kick distraction + overhand. Hoping for a KO from it.

EDIT: Now the corner says it..

Matthews looks a lot bigger than Rocha. Hope Rocha can figure something out in this next round.

10-9 Matthews..people with the Rocha Sub bet were licking their lips for a sec there

WOW dude just subbed a legit black belt, Bieber is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back