Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consciousness is God ‏@SiKAzzSaMuRai

#UFCSaskatoon looks like they're definitely using the normal size-cage tomorrow night!

Not bailing on my Valerie bet either. With that said, I'm not as confident as I was before her weigh in.

normal sized cage means big cage right? that means the event will finish 6am for us brits lol

Silva off vitamin s? Tempted to hit Magny now especially as the dog.

In which past UFC events have they used the small cage? Please show them all if you can! This is great research for betting!

In which past UFC events have they used the small cage? Please show them all if you can! This is great research for betting!

Not sure list wise, but... Only fight nights and TUF finales have the option for the small cage

NFL

NE Patriots +125 small

Pending 8 Team Parlay
Pending 8/23/15 6:00pm UFC Fighting 2101 Elias Silverio -270* vs Shane Campbell
Pending 8/23/15 11:00pm Props Fighting 1041 Holloway wins by TKO/KO +100* vs Any other result
Pending 8/23/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1203 Burkman / Cote goes 3 round distance -155* vs Fight won't go 3 round distance
Pending 8/23/15 10:00pm Props Fighting 1303 Laprise / Trinaldo goes 3 round distance -205* vs Fight won't go 3 round distance
Pending 8/23/15 9:00pm Props Fighting 1527 Moroz wins by submission +145* vs Any other result
Pending 8/23/15 8:00pm Props Fighting 1739 Arantes (scorecards = no action) -265* vs Jabouin (scorecards = no action)
Pending 8/23/15 7:30pm Props Fighting 1833 Lima wins by TKO/KO +140* vs Any other result
Pending 8/23/15 7:00pm Props Fighting 1903 Perez / Stout goes 3 round distance -155* vs Fight won't go 3 round distance

I'm also liking my Tony Sims Bet a little more. A little unsure on whether I jump ship onto magny, Silva didn't look his usual self, but still didn't look bad

5Dimes reduced odds available on Main and Co-main.

Sun 8/23 1001 Charles Oliveira +205 o1

Added to Magny with +165

I like his chances even better after the weigh ins and expect his line to drop

All those silva muscles could require more oxygen, it looks like after that career changing brown fight cardio and game planning were major keys silva had to improve on.

His training vids show him boxing under water and he looks to be improving cardio and actually using his jiu jitsu black belt to better use as shown in his last 2 outings.

Silva's still the rightful favorite a dangerous striker with deadly submissions, he could quite easily lock in a choke on a 4 day camp magny so I would not jump on the magny wagon off the bat.

Maybe magny live betting beyond r1 and decision props or as few are on r2,r3 magny props.

Anyone give reasons as to why they should choose Jabouin over Arantes? I think Arantes has the advantage in every category including age, past competition, recent performances and etc... I don't see how Yves can win except for a robbery decision. Let me know everyone!

It's not exactly a 4 week camp for Magny. He literally just had a full camp a few weeks ago and basically took zero damage agains Maia in that loss. I doubt he's out of shape or anything for this fight, that's not how Magny operates.

does anyone know if paddy power do live mma betting?

does anyone know if paddy power do live mma betting?

i don't think so.

Without a doubt bet365 has been the best for lb since ladbrokes started suspending betting for huge periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back