Official UFN 80, TUF 22, and UFC 194 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully after this fight Makdessi is 0-4 in the US ;)

Didn't know Makdessi considered retirement, that makes me a lot more bullish on yancy.

Took Yancy small and the fight not to go the distance.
Yancy hasn't gone to decision once in the UFC, and Makdessi has enough power to finish as well.

That's 1-0 on Barry's Free UFC 194 Picks.
Mcgee: Win
Off to a great start and if this win is any indication to how the nights going to go, I'm gonna murder tonights event.

All my picks are either value picks, low juiced odds or extremely likely favourites to hit. My 2015 results have been phenomenal thus far.

Makdessi to make it 2-0. Let's Go!!!!

- Barry

That's 1-0 on Barry's Free UFC 194 Picks.
Mcgee: Win
Off to a great start and if this win is any indication to how the nights going to go, I'm gonna murder tonights event.

All my picks are either value picks, low juiced odds or extremely likely favourites to hit. My 2015 results have been phenomenal thus far.

Makdessi to make it 2-0. Let's Go!!!!

- Barry

Where can I sign up for your premium services?

Took Yancy small and the fight not to go the distance.
Yancy hasn't gone to decision once in the UFC, and Makdessi has enough power to finish as well.

i'm definitely not seeing what the whole thread is seeing but let's see if im wrong. Didn't know Yancy was the underdog pick of the night.

i just played weidman a few times and keep changing my mind on Jacare Romero... great fight

Thank god I have no money on this fight. This bullshit is a sparring match. Decision is going to be a toss up if the fight continues like this.

another shitty fight so far.. 10-10 r1?

makdessi r1

just a bit more pushing forward and cleaner strikes I think

i think medeiros edged the round, but SUPER close for me. could go either way.

Wish Yancy would throw the f'n right leg kick more. It's already glowing red.

1-0 Yancy. Edged it with his reach advantage. Threw more from range.

Really bad first round. I hope they pick it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back