Multiplatform Official Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty disc (DLC III DECEMBER)

Rate your experience playing Wo Long

• Total voters
Absolutely love this game. Took a bit to really get in to it, but now I've started new game plus and excited to run through it again. This game is like a souls-like with a hint of Dynasty Warriors and Ninja Gaiden.

I'm at the squid cow and the fight feels like a slog. I'm not sure if I'm underleveled or what. Even my crits seem to be low damage and my regular attacks are tickling the boss. I even sent my companion away because she'd take aggro and I'd miss an opportunity to parry. Got within one parry of victory and lost.
That fight was a pain to me as well. Getting the fatal blow deflects is critical, and try a fire or lightning weapon it shreds that heifer.

Absolutely love this game. I've started new game plus.
Apparently

kevin-hart-kevin.gif

That fight was a pain to me as well. Getting the fatal blow deflects is critical, and try a fire or lightning weapon it shreds that heifer.
It's slow to the point of being boring and one mistake can cause a reset. This is not peak gaming right here. I'm even the same morale. Blocking and the fucker can chip through it with the ice bullshit,

It's slow to the point of being boring and one mistake can cause a reset. This is not peak gaming right here. I'm even the same morale. Blocking and the fucker can chip through it with the ice bullshit,
I feel you. You can summon other players, but it evens out your level amongst everyone, which can actually make it harder.

Wait til you get to Lu Bu. That was the toughest boss for me.

Really enjoyed it. Took the most attempts but he never felt unfair or bullshit like some souls bosses do. His parry timings are so fair.

I feel you. You can summon other players, but it evens out your level amongst everyone, which can actually make it harder.

I'm using the weapon from the first boss but a higher star version and upgraded. I've read hammer is hard mode.

Got his ass. Used a summon. I like how they can aid you and whatever. It's not a one death situation. Took forever but it was damn satisfying beating him.

I'm using the weapon from the first boss but a higher star version and upgraded. I've read hammer is hard mode.
I actually used that club for half the game as well. I love the moveset.. But then I found a spear with a (fire enchant) and it shreds everything. I added burn accumulation and fire power to my gear. If you find a weapon with a enchant element, definitely embed it into whatever weapon you prefer.

I actually used that club for half the game as well. I love the moveset.. But then I found a spear with a (fire enchant) and it shreds everything. I added burn accumulation and fire power to my gear. If you find a weapon with a enchant element, definitely embed it into whatever weapon you prefer.
<36> No idea about any of this. I should probably learn more about the game.

<36> No idea about any of this. I should probably learn more about the game.
Just check with the Blacksmith in the hub, and see the different weapon/armor altering options. It will make boss fight much easier.

Just check with the Blacksmith in the hub, and see the different weapon/armor altering options. It will make boss fight much easier.
I just beat
Dong Zhao
in the first go. The game is insanely easy with the parry timings. Like im breezing through the bosses outside of Lu Bo and the first boss.

I have no clue wtf is going on in the story but the cutscenes are so anime-esque. Shit just happens out of nowhere. Im enjoying the levels too, but theyre really basically designed for the most part.

I just beat
Dong Zhao
in the first go. The game is insanely easy with the parry timings. Like im breezing through the bosses outside of Lu Bo and the first boss.

I have no clue wtf is going on in the story but the cutscenes are so anime-esque. Shit just happens out of nowhere. Im enjoying the levels too, but theyre really basically designed for the most part.

I guess people are having an easier time with this. I like to look at PlayStation trophy completion data and its interesting that only 14% of players beat Nioh and Nioh 2. Nioh 1 is especially bad, only 65% of people beat the first boss and it drops to 44% for the second. That's pitiful. So far 25% players in Wo Long have beaten the boss that I'm on and there's only like 5 stages left.

I loved both Nioh games and completed both, I didn't think they were as hard as people made them out to be. However, with that being said the real difficulty always come in the post game and with the added DLC. I expect this game to get brutal in the coming months when they keep adding new difficulties and tougher bosses.

I guess people are having an easier time with this. I like to look at PlayStation trophy completion data and its interesting that only 14% of players beat Nioh and Nioh 2. Nioh 1 is especially bad, only 65% of people beat the first boss and it drops to 44% for the second. That's pitiful. So far 25% players in Wo Long have beaten the boss that I'm on and there's only like 5 stages left.

I loved both Nioh games and completed both, I didn't think they were as hard as people made them out to be. However, with that being said the real difficulty always come in the post game and with the added DLC. I expect this game to get brutal in the coming months when they keep adding new difficulties and tougher bosses.

I think the drop off is like that for Nioh 1 because it just doesnt start with a good impression. That first stage is awful, and then the boss, and then youre like, this fucking game sucks. I dropped it like 4 times. Maybe its just me.

I think the drop off is like that for Nioh 1 because it just doesnt start with a good impression. That first stage is awful, and then the boss, and then youre like, this fucking game sucks. I dropped it like 4 times. Maybe its just me.
Wtf? Onryoki is iconic and easy. And so is the level. Now Umi Bozu was a barrier to entry for sure

I just beat
Dong Zhao

Yeah, once it clicks and you get the timing down and learn the crafting system, the bosses are super easy. As long as you make sure to get your morale to 20+. I only had trouble with 3 or 4 throughout my first playthrough. They are much harder on the NG+ difficulty. Most I've beat so far can wipe you with one fatal blow, so you have to stay composed and focused haha.

Wtf? Onryoki is iconic and easy. And so is the level. Now Umi Bozu was a barrier to entry for sure
Wasnt talking about the difficulty of the boss. The level is ass. Like I cant believe it made it into the final game. That london prision shit is so bad.
Yeah, once it clicks and you get the timing down and learn the crafting system, the bosses are super easy. As long as you make sure to get your morale to 20+. I only had trouble with 3 or 4 throughout my first playthrough. They are much harder on the NG+ difficulty. Most I've beat so far can wipe you with one fatal blow, so you have to stay composed and focused haha.

I havent really used the crafting system. I just been levelling up my sabre and shredding lol. I rarely use the magic, and I use the default summon.
Dunno if Ill NG+ due to new releases but ill finish everything hopefully. Unless NG+ has new shit.

Back