Multiplatform Official Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty disc (DLC III DECEMBER)

Rate your experience playing Wo Long

• Total voters
Finished.

Didnt do any sub mission, so ill wrap those and get the achievements. Fantatic game, with solid bosses, and combat. Have no clue what happened in the story. 8/10.

I enjoyed Atomic Heart a little more even though this is a better game technically, but Id definitely replay this before Atomic Heart. Insane I played 2 new high quality AAA releases back to back with gamepass.

Finished.

Didnt do any sub mission, so ill wrap those and get the achievements. Fantatic game, with solid bosses, and combat. Have no clue what happened in the story. 8/10.

I enjoyed Atomic Heart a little more even though this is a better game technically, but Id definitely replay this before Atomic Heart. Insane I played 2 new high quality AAA releases back to back with gamepass.
Gamepass is amazing.

After I got the rest of the flags and disabled matchmaking, I beat the mini boss and met Diet Gyobu.

It's probably some scrub keeping @deadshot138 from getting a chance to challenge 1v1. That mini boss was a fun fight though.

@deadshot138 If that keeps happening, see if you can pull him away from the battle field. If he doesn't like to play nice, your best bet might just be to bring in some assistance via companions and wreck his shit. Having to fight that mini boss and an invader seems like a tough uphill battle.
It was absolutely dicks invading over and over. It's the invasion spot in the game as far as I can tell. I had to go offline. I'd get invaded as soon as I spawned at the battle flag

Ok I'm just gonna say it. Lu bu is cheaply made dog shit. Too much health, does too much damage, has chip damage with the fire so even if you block you get buttfucked. Boring moveset and a one shot combo.

Ok I'm just gonna say it. Lu bu is cheaply made dog shit. Too much health, does too much damage, has chip damage with the fire so even if you block you get buttfucked. Boring moveset and a one shot combo.

He doesn't get the fire buff if you parry his critical moves.

Unfortunately his charge is pretty weird to parry and that one-shot kills in most cases. Definitely feels a bit cheap since everything else he does is not that hard to deal with. Kinda like Malenia from Elden Ring with her one bullshit move.

His normal moves and arrow shots shouldn't be much of a problem though since you can block + parry so it's pretty safe unless you miss several in a row.

He doesn't get the fire buff if you parry his critical moves.

Unfortunately his charge is pretty weird to parry and that one-shot kills in most cases. Definitely feels a bit cheap since everything else he does is not that hard to deal with. Kinda like Malenia from Elden Ring with her one bullshit move.

His normal moves and arrow shots shouldn't be much of a problem though since you can block + parry so it's pretty safe unless you miss several in a row.

I would also recommend 5-6 health vials. Anything below that and you could be in for a rough ride. To find more, you may need to venture out on side quests.

Finished.

Thank you, sir. I had not even considered the fact this may be on gamepass. Almost bought it on PS5.

I would also recommend 5-6 health vials. Anything below that and you could be in for a rough ride. To find more, you may need to venture out on side quests.
Hardest boss but beaten in 6-8 tries. Wayyyy more than the others.

All I did for his arrows was hold block and slowly move right or left. Almost never hit me.
The arrows aren't hard to deal with. It's a battle of attrition due to his health pool. You end up with losing odds when you have to parry tons of the one shot criticals when one mistake means a reset

I'm at 5 but I'm sure there's some seeds hiding about in the game somewhere.

Get him to red health but he's so fucking cheap it's crazy. That one shot combo is nearly impossible to parry. It doesn't have the same timing as the rest of the attacks

Does deflecting use spirit? I'm positive I've deflected and gotten that ho-assed whip cracking sound and been stunned like I was out of spirit. Also which stats keep this from happening

Is it just me or is parry timing all over the place? Sometimes you have to do it really early sometimes you have to do it right when the strike hits. Coming from Sekiro it just seems sloppy.

Last edited:
Back