Official Women's Division Discussion #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going by lazy eye test, Fujino, Kish, Torres, Herrig, Zhang, Albu, and a bunch of other none Brazilians are in the running.

I'm not sure how you can think this:
5741288694fb9.jpg

is in the running for the title of 'MMA poster girl of roids' against this:
GadelhaHamasakiMMACorner-21.jpg

The Brazilian power team of Gadelha, Andrade, Cyborg, Porto, Lima, Medeiros, Damm, Ediane Gomes, and Gabi Garcia blows those girls away. It's not so much a 'lazy eye test' as a 'you're goddamn blind if you can't see it' test as most of them tick about every single box you could think of for one of Novitzky's scratch 'n' sniff 'smell test' bingo cards.

That pic of Gadelha is from her fight vs Hamasaki, an atomweight, in which she gave her her only loss (via TKO, having a point deducted for raging strikes to the back of the head along the way). I just don't know how that can sit well with anyone, I know ppl want to think the best and give benefit of the doubt but it's disgusting IMO and there's no point lying to yourself with stuff like 'umm, maybe Brazilians just have superior genetics to the entire rest of the world, umm'. As yet another abnormally strong acne-encrusted Brazilian musclewoman closes in on the last major league WMMA belt to be free of their crushing grip, damn right I will talk shit about them because there is not even a shred of doubt about it as far as I'm concerned.

Karolina bless! I don't know if what KK said about JJ saying a fight between them is not a good one is true but JJ would be crazy to turn it down. It definitely beats having to fight Andrade.

JJ is all over the place with what she says about opponents. 1 minute she'll say so and so doesn't deserve to fight for the title and the next she'll say that person is one of the best. She did that with Valerie and Gadelha. I wouldn't read too much into her saying she doesn't think KK deserves it or she doesn't think it would be a good fight.

I'm not sure how you can think this:
5741288694fb9.jpg

is in the running for the title of 'MMA poster girl of roids' against this:
GadelhaHamasakiMMACorner-21.jpg

The Brazilian power team of Gadelha, Andrade, Cyborg, Porto, Lima, Medeiros, Damm, Ediane Gomes, and Gabi Garcia blows those girls away. It's not so much a 'lazy eye test' as a 'you're goddamn blind if you can't see it' test as most of them tick about every single box you could think of for one of Novitzky's scratch 'n' sniff 'smell test' bingo cards.

That pic of Gadelha is from her fight vs Hamasaki, an atomweight, in which she gave her her only loss (via TKO, having a point deducted for raging strikes to the back of the head along the way). I just don't know how that can sit well with anyone, I know ppl want to think the best and give benefit of the doubt but it's disgusting IMO and there's no point lying to yourself with stuff like 'umm, maybe Brazilians just have superior genetics to the entire rest of the world, umm'. As yet another abnormally strong acne-encrusted Brazilian musclewoman closes in on the last major league WMMA belt to be free of their crushing grip, damn right I will talk shit about them because there is not even a shred of doubt about it as far as I'm concerned.

DAYUM! @Xuh breakin' it down! That's a good pic of Gadelha. It reminds me of a training vid of hers that I once saw in which her big, shredded "turtle gut" was sticking out farther than her non-boobs.

I don't know much about actually training for MMA, but I have spent some time as a competitive cyclist. I once competed next to a woman that was CLEARLY using PEDS. The strength and power she had was amazing (after less than two years training.) She had dark eyes and thick jowls. She reminded me of this hottie (who tested positive for 'roids and went down in flames.)
6a00d8341c61ab53ef011168a2219f970c-pi

Carina Damm is evidence against the eye test lol.

People who have tested positive don't fall under the eye test. Gadelha doesn't exactly fall under the eye test scenario either considering the head coach of the gym she was raised in has openly lamented about PED rules in MMA.

Andrade is innocent...
and smashes everyone at AACC<28>

It's funny, nobody was talking about Andrade's build after she beat up on Penne, but as soon as she beats up everyone's favorite ginger..........

It's funny, nobody was talking about Andrade's build after she beat up on Penne, but as soon as she beats up everyone's favorite ginger..........
ginge? have you special access that we dont leto?
OrangeCarpetDay.jpg

Sounds like Penne is well aware of the fact that her legs have a cult following. Those things are impressive both in and out of the cage. Maybe she found some speed and power in her striking and promptly broke her hand.

I like Penne. She has always seemed a little sassy/feisty. Who would be a good opponent for her when she's all healed up? Maybe Moroz?

How has HJC done recovering from her knee surgery? And Jag while I am at it?

Titan FC hires Jessica Aguilar as WMMA matchmaker

GettyImages-482585538.0.jpg

Titan FC has announced two new women's divisions, as well as a new matchmaker to run them.

One of the most seasoned active competitors in WMMA, Aguilar has fought around the world in almost every major organization. Her time in Bodog, HOOKnSHOOT, Bellator and World Series of Fighting, along with her current UFC run appear to be a factor, providing her with insight into how women's divisions work and what kind of talent and matchups the organization is looking to showcase.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/1...arina-damm-jeff-aronson-lex-mcmahon-alchemist

Last edited:
Emily Ducote is slowly becoming one of the brightest female mma prospects outside of the ufc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back