Official Women's Division Discussion #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Waterson demonstrating a basic footwork drill she learned years ago

Using it to demonstrate a single leg takedown on Bi Nguyen.

If Cyborg ends up being the first death of a UFC fighter that will be super ironic.

Everyone always expects it to be her opponents.

If Cyborg ends up being the first death of a UFC fighter that will be super ironic.

Everyone always expects it to be her opponents.
Considering she was 153 lbs on the Monday before her last fight and started with a 12 week notice at 172 lbs....and she is 165 now after an 8 week notice starting at 175 lbs....Yeah she won't be eating much of anything these remaining days and still likely won't make weight.

Considering she was 153 lbs on the Monday before her last fight and started with a 12 week notice at 172 lbs....and she is 165 now after an 8 week notice starting at 175 lbs....Yeah she won't be eating much of anything these remaining days and still likely won't make weight.
if i was her opponent id be sending pizzas round :p
according to her twitter amanda cooper thinks shes fighting in Belfest....is that anywhere near Doblin?

if i was her opponent id be sending pizzas round :p
according to her twitter amanda cooper thinks shes fighting in Belfest....is that anywhere near Doblin?
She's fighting Anna Elmose at strawweight.

Belfast is in North Ireland. Dublin is in the Republic of Ireland.

LOL. Alexa Grasso on the way to KC to support Irene Aldana

caption reads: They say if you love someone, let her sleep. And there is every indication that my dad loves me a lot hahaha
1f602.png

Flying to Kansas City to support my teammate Irene Aldana this September 23 in Invicta FC 19. Don't miss it
1f44a.png

I usually sleep the same way when travelling lol.

Sounds like we can expect some extra-special cosplay from Roxanne...

Aldana is such a sweetheart. She's definitely one of my favorite Instagram feeds. Seems like a very modest, hard working woman.

Really excited to see her fight Friday night; it's gonna be an awesome event.

LOL. Alexa Grasso on the way to KC to support Irene Aldana

caption reads: They say if you love someone, let her sleep. And there is every indication that my dad loves me a lot hahaha
1f602.png

Flying to Kansas City to support my teammate Irene Aldana this September 23 in Invicta FC 19. Don't miss it
1f44a.png

I usually sleep the same way when travelling lol.

Peeps in the background always know when da camera be on...

Lol. I figured it was a joke but will admit I didn't get it :p

Anyone follow Angie Overkill on social media? Damn, man, she is losing me as a fan. I very specifically only follow my interests on social media - pretty much only mma and gaming related stuff, but Angie keeps posting all this blm shit and I can't take it any more.

I don't tune in to twitter or instagram for anyone's commentary on social issues or news events or social movements. I honest to god bought Fight Pass this year just to see her fight in Invicta but her feed is pure nonsense any more.

I don't know if she thinks she's doing a heroic thing by using her "fame" to platform an issue, but it is just a major turn off. I don't even view her as a black person, she's just a cool chick and a fun to watch MMA fighter but she keeps shoving this shit in my face.

I follow other black fighters and it's got nothing to do with color or ethnicity, I just enjoy them as a fan. I had to unfollow Esther Lin's husband E Casey something for all the dogshit he was spewing about racism.

I really want to tell her to fuck off and stop posting this shit but she seems to enjoy the drama and mega troll baiting so I get the feeling she's going to continue it. Sucks to have to unfollow a fav fighter because of their feeds.

Is this stance insensitive? I don't know if this is the place to talk about this either.

Anyone follow Angie Overkill on social media? Damn, man, she is losing me as a fan. I very specifically only follow my interests on social media - pretty much only mma and gaming related stuff, but Angie keeps posting all this blm shit and I can't take it any more.

I don't tune in to twitter or instagram for anyone's commentary on social issues or news events or social movements. I honest to god bought Fight Pass this year just to see her fight in Invicta but her feed is pure nonsense any more.

I don't know if she thinks she's doing a heroic thing by using her "fame" to platform an issue, but it is just a major turn off. I don't even view her as a black person, she's just a cool chick and a fun to watch MMA fighter but she keeps shoving this shit in my face.

I follow other black fighters and it's got nothing to do with color or ethnicity, I just enjoy them as a fan. I had to unfollow Esther Lin's husband E Casey something for all the dogshit he was spewing about racism.

I really want to tell her to fuck off and stop posting this shit but she seems to enjoy the drama and mega troll baiting so I get the feeling she's going to continue it. Sucks to have to unfollow a fav fighter because of their feeds.

Is this stance insensitive? I don't know if this is the place to talk about this either.
You're good, mang. I hate when people/athletes/etc. do this too because usually it's not what you want to see... Though it's fine, they can talk about whatever they want but you get the point.

I was following Shad & Jake Shields but their accounts are taken over by shitty ass clickbaity title making entimports. Much disappoint.

I was following Shad & Jake Shields but their accounts are taken over by shitty ass clickbaity title making entimports. Much disappoint.
Ah yes, Entimports. I had to stop following Cyborg for that as well. And stopped following Jake when his instagram account was hacked.

Is Entimports a sponsor or is it just a bot/hack that overtakes accounts? It's weird as hell.

Ah yes, Entimports. I had to stop following Cyborg for that as well. And stopped following Jake when his instagram account was hacked.

Is Entimports a sponsor or is it just a bot/hack that overtakes accounts? It's weird as hell.
It's a website I think... Guessing entimport buys their accounts from them or something. At least Cyborg still makes posts herself on her media. Unlike Jake & Shad, afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back