Xbox Official Xbox Series X thread

Confirmation of Series S/X passing 100kg units sold in Japan, it took the One 50months to pass that mark. Will easily pass the lifetime mark of the One.

・ Xbox Series X cumulative 64284 units
・ Xbox Series S cumulative 38307 units
Total - 102591

Confirmation of Series S/X passing 100kg units sold in Japan, it took the One 50months to pass that mark. Will easily pass the lifetime mark of the One.

Total - 102591

Yep looks like both the consoles are doing better in Japan this year than last gen. I assume because of Covid but I don't know. PS5 hit a million two months faster than the PS4. Crazy to think that consoles might sell even more this gen than last. I remember when everyone was saying console gaming was dying.

Last edited:

Total - 102591

I used to live in Japan and size matters.

The S and X are just the right size for a Japanese home/apartment. It'll draw in attention without taking up too much space like the other versions of Xbox did. That and the fact that the PS doesn't have a bonanza of must play games out is a factor too.

Gamepass is the game-changer.

According to Jez Corden, Microsoft / Xbox are working with Developer Mainframe on a cloud based MMO

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-rep...utm_campaign=oxm/?utm_campaign=socialflow-oxm

About two and a half hours into the podcast episode, Corden said: "I do know that Microsoft’s working with a studio in Finland - or at least I’ve heard that they’re working with a studio in Finland - called Mainframe making a cloud-native game." However, Corden explained beyond that they don’t know any other details about the project.

A quick check of
Mainframe’s official website does show that the company is making a cloud-native MMO that promises players "a vibrant world with new ways to engage and connect with our friends." The game is also referred to on the website as "the game of a lifetime." This is, however, all we know about the upcoming MMO as it doesn’t list a publisher on the studio’s website or even a title for the game.

Forza Horizon 5 has gone gold!

There could also be a Halo Infinite showcase soon

Looks like Obsidian are looking to release a game a year for the next 7 years
https://technewsinc.com/xbox-rumors-1-obsidian-game-a-year-and-xbox-game-studios-details-xbox-one/

Studio Obsidian actually aims to release one game per year for 7 years, or one game per year for the entire current generation of consoles. Therefore, 2022 will be allocated to Grounded and 2023 to Avowed. But another secret game, Josh Sawyer’s, is said to be in development. This will be developed by a small team, somewhat similar to the team that took care of Grounded.

While anecdotal, been happening to many it seems like. What's the deal?

It's a meme that became true, they werre already up being ready for resale quickly for when they are released too

Bots, man... Freaking bots.
Weak. The Xbox mini-fridge especially interior is so sick. I'm jealous of you X-cats; I always have a drink while playing and am brewmaster to my own iced-coffee concoctions.

You have my interest

------

Monthly bonuses for GP Ultimate users in Halo Infinite MP

They should open it up to Gold members also as you can play Halo multiplayer for free. It'd be a nice incentive to those who have Gold.

Back