Crime OH High School football coach resigns after using Nazi play calls.

Actually this checks out. Didn't you say you've cut off a lot of family members because they're racist? Are they Nazis?

Not my German family, only the Italian family, who are very racist. My Italian cousins throw around the hard R N word like it's nothing and complain about their presence in their neighborhood. You'd probably get along with them splendidly.

Yes, everyone in the generation before mine in my family grew up in fascism, under Hitler and Mussolini.

The article doesn't even tell us what constitutes a 'nazi play call'

They were just using the word "Nazi" as a code word for a play (usually an audible)--no built in positive or negative connotation. It's pretty common practice. I doubt it was done with any ill intent, but intent no longer matters in 2023.

Not Z! Not Z! We sure it wasn't the QB simply letting his team know their opponents weren't playing zone defense?

<Manning1>

Just like the Israeli collective punishment strategy. One Palestinian fights back against Israeli home demolition force so they cut off the electricity of the entire Palestinian neighborhood.

If you think I'm an advocate of the Israeli apartheid State, you're barking up the wrong tree homie.

They were just using the word "Nazi" as a code word for a play (usually an audible)--no built in positive or negative connotation. It's pretty common practice. I doubt it was done with any ill intent, but intent no longer matters in 2023.

Ah yes... of all the words in the English language... "nazi" was chosen.. without "any ill intent".

<{1-1}>

Ah yes, because if I wanted a bunch of teens to easily recognize a code word, I'd pick the German political party from the 1930s and 40s, as opposed to literally any other noun.

Lol, the school isn't 90% Jewish. The school is like half black and the Jewish kids go to the several Jewish schools in the area.

Yeah, the Cleveland public high school football team is probably made up of the school's Jewish kids, and definitely not the school's half black population.
They never said the school, they said Beachwood is 90% Jewish.

Good for them.
You should remember if a race riot every breaks off in your neighborhood, they are the ones that are gonna protect you, while you're trying to explain to the black fists raining down upon you, that you're one of the good ones.

Lolwut

"My Cousins are racists."

"Yeah good for them, theyll protect you against those unruly black people."

If you think I'm an advocate of the Israeli apartheid State, you're barking up the wrong tree homie.

You said the "entire team" should be removed for the actions of one person.

Woke mob rubbing off on you?

Crackback block on the TE. Maybe they were saying "Not See" "Not See"

Good for them.
You should remember if a race riot every breaks off in your neighborhood, they are the ones that are gonna protect you, while you're trying to explain to the black fists raining down upon you, that you're one of the good ones.
If it isn't the formly banned poster Dejuelz with more unfunny try hard racist B.S.

You said the "entire team" should be removed for the actions of one person.

Woke mob rubbing off on you?

Nice pivot. Normally if a team has a play called "Nazi" and the Coach was tolerant of it, and also tolerant of the use of racial slurs, you definitely suspend the whole team. That's just how Sports works. The team gets suspended because of the environment the Coach has allowed, which makes a toxic environment for other teams that has nothing to do with the Sport.

Sorry about intolerance for anti-semitism/racism.

<Huh2>

Reactions: lsa
Back