OK... Bring On 298! It's FIRE! Let's f'n GOOOOOOO!

oski

Best Ref Ever
@Orange
Reaction score
Banger after Banger! If you aren't fkn pumped for this thing, check your pulse.

1707622675456.png

Will a new 145 champ be crowned?

Rob and Paulo? Who's going to sleep?

Will the latest weirdo with a mouth get it wired shut?

Merab/Henry? Manlet WAR!

I love the Kopovlov kid. Always fun to watch and a great test for him.

Let's fkn GOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate weeks like this, lol.

Nothing wrong with that card, imo.

This is the venue right on the Boardwalk. My lady Dr friend, and I went to Atlantic City. Because it was the 50th Anniversary of The WHO.

May 2015.. we had a gas. It was very memorable. That doesn’t even count Joan Jett, and The WHO concert. We ate at Gordon Ramsay’s, and Guy Fiere’s. So much fun. I won $400 on roulette. I spent 175 to get a tattoo at about 3:30am.

We were just tripping along. My friend walked back to Caesars Palace (She had a spa day booked for early the next day. It was only a few blocks. Very well lit and patrolled. Tattoo artist assured us it was safe. But I still watched her until I knew she was in the hotel safe and sound. I might be almost deaf. But I can see for miles.

My tattoo says..

MADE IN CANADA, around a life like Maple Leaf.

Then back home to VA. Because Rolling Thunder 2015 was awesome. 3 really cool days..

1707624287518.jpeg

Edit.

Added some shit.

Double edit.

On the way home we stopped in Philadelphia. Did the tour of Independence Hall. It’s where the delegates eventually voted to fight the British for Independence. Serious US history.

Last edited:
Topuria vs Volk is probably the most anticipated fight of the year for me.

Great main card…. Prelims lacking abit … but a solid main card should be priority and this passes for sure!

Merab my lock of the card - I can’t see any path for Henry here at all

This is the venue right on the Boardwalk. My lady Dr friend, and I went to Atlantic City. Because it was the 50th Anniversary of The WHO.

May 2015.. we had a gas. It was very memorable. That doesn’t even count Joan Jett, and The WHO concert. We ate at Gordon Ramsay’s, and Guy Fiere’s. So much fun. I won $400 on roulette. I spent 175 to get a tattoo at about 3:30am.

We were just tripping along. My friend walked back to Caesars Palace (She had a spa day booked for early the next day. It was only a few blocks. Very well lit and patrolled. Tattoo artist assured us it was safe. But I still watched her until I knew she was in the hotel safe and sound. I might be almost deaf. But I can see for miles.

My tattoo says..

Then back home to VA. Because Rolling Thunder 2015 was awesome. 3 really cool days..

View attachment 1028881

Edit.

Added some shit.

Double edit.

On the way home we stopped in Philadelphia. Did the tour of Independence Hall. It’s where the delegates eventually voted to fight the British for Independence. Serious US history.

Great story, bro.

But we all want to know...

Why didn't you smash?

Sherbro alphas don't do friend zone BS. We smesh and then enjoy all the festivities. Then smesh again.

So is Paulho vs Whitaker confirmed?

Banger after Banger! If you aren't fkn pumped for this thing, check your pulse.

View attachment 1028877

Will a new 145 champ be crowned?

Rob and Paulo? Who's going to sleep?

Will the latest weirdo with a mouth get it wired shut?

Merab/Henry? Manlet WAR!

I love the Kopovlov kid. Always fun to watch and a great test for him.

Let's fkn GOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate weeks like this, lol.
There's also a shoop comp starting after the main even, so join up now.....

My tattoo says..

View attachment 1028881

Edit.

Added some shit.

Double edit.

Great post, thx for sharing.

Who u rooting for in main event?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back