OK... Bring On 298! It's FIRE! Let's f'n GOOOOOOO!

There's also a shoop comp starting after the main even, so join up now.....

Already slid in...
mC0aOul.gif

Nothing wrong with that card, imo.

This is the venue right on the Boardwalk. My lady Dr friend, and I went to Atlantic City. Because it was the 50th Anniversary of The WHO.

May 2015.. we had a gas. It was very memorable. That doesn’t even count Joan Jett, and The WHO concert. We ate at Gordon Ramsay’s, and Guy Fiere’s. So much fun. I won $400 on roulette. I spent 175 to get a tattoo at about 3:30am.

We were just tripping along. My friend walked back to Caesars Palace (She had a spa day booked for early the next day. It was only a few blocks. Very well lit and patrolled. Tattoo artist assured us it was safe. But I still watched her until I knew she was in the hotel safe and sound. I might be almost deaf. But I can see for miles.

My tattoo says..

MADE IN CANADA, around a life like Maple Leaf.

Then back home to VA. Because Rolling Thunder 2015 was awesome. 3 really cool days..

View attachment 1028881

Edit.

Added some shit.

Double edit.

On the way home we stopped in Philadelphia. Did the tour of Independence Hall. It’s where the delegates eventually voted to fight the British for Independence. Serious US history.

You old as fook

Nothing wrong with that card, imo.

This is the venue right on the Boardwalk. My lady Dr friend, and I went to Atlantic City. Because it was the 50th Anniversary of The WHO.

May 2015.. we had a gas. It was very memorable. That doesn’t even count Joan Jett, and The WHO concert. We ate at Gordon Ramsay’s, and Guy Fiere’s. So much fun. I won $400 on roulette. I spent 175 to get a tattoo at about 3:30am.

We were just tripping along. My friend walked back to Caesars Palace (She had a spa day booked for early the next day. It was only a few blocks. Very well lit and patrolled. Tattoo artist assured us it was safe. But I still watched her until I knew she was in the hotel safe and sound. I might be almost deaf. But I can see for miles.

My tattoo says..

MADE IN CANADA, around a life like Maple Leaf.

Then back home to VA. Because Rolling Thunder 2015 was awesome. 3 really cool days..

View attachment 1028881

Edit.

Added some shit.

Double edit.

On the way home we stopped in Philadelphia. Did the tour of Independence Hall. It’s where the delegates eventually voted to fight the British for Independence. Serious US history.
Quality post sherbrother.
Way better than the crying and dick measuring around here. A portrait of a night on the town.
Fuck yeah brother

Definitely going to be a banger. Been a minute since we had a card this stacked. Cause for celebration.

I wanted to go to this one, wish Ikram didn't pull out with an injury.

It's gonna be awesome, i'm excited to see Neal decapitate Garry.

This card will put UFC300 to shame.

Back