Oleinik vs Lewis... Who ya got?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this would be a good matchup. See how a old school grappler does against a power puncher. I think Oleinik could beat Lewis if he fights smart. Thoughts?

With Lewis's amazing TDD and Oleiniks weak chin its an easy choice.

Oleinik via takedown and the sub of his choice.

Does Lewis get punched or kicked in the gut... cause that seems to make the balls go ice cold.

If it went past 1 round Oleinik. Lewis could probably power his way up from a takedown or two, but he would be exhausted afterwards.

I could see Lewis shitting in the octagon(as he implied he almost did a few times) when Olenik applies his choke on him

Lewis catches Oleinik, mounts him, gets caught in an ezekiel, Lewis taps, trainer lashes out at fans.

It is funny how one goes from a favorite over JDS to an underdog to old Oleinik after 1 loss.

Should be Lewis, if he gets on top good luck using your fEzequiel choke. I called Oleinik to beat Hunt.. but Hunt has no GnP. Terrible match-up for Oleinik.. and I have Zero faith in Lewis. Money on it i'd bet oleinik. If UFC actually made this fight right after his loss to JDS, it's a set-up for Lewis, id still pick Oleinik.

Back