Oliveira put a beating on Khabib

So you are saying people can never improve? Plus weren't those at 145, where Olivera was more drained? Hell I think a prime Frankie will be a tough out for Khabib as well.
prime Edgar got taken down by bigger Maynard and Felder controlled him at 155. Chandler had no problems controlling him either

Of the two, one has been beat multiple times and looks very beatable even in wins.

The other never lost, never got rocked, and never looked beatable.

They're also fhe same age and one has over twice as many ufc fights as the other. And hKhabib absolutely looked beatable against Tibau

Chandler had already beaten Eddie Alcarez by the time Khabib debuted in the UFC., and he just fought for the title.

Prime Tony had a better chance than Charles due to his cardio and mental strength. Charles just gets mauled standing and on the ground.

If Khabib came back, I wonder what the odds on this fight would be. I bet Khabib would be a 2:1 favorite. It doesn’t seem like a dangerous style matchup to me. Getting subbed isn’t how Khabib would get beat, IMO. Ridiculous TDD and good striking, would likely be the recipe for an upset.

Can someone ban these gay virgins making all the «Khabib retired because he was afraid» threads?

They're also fhe same age and one has over twice as many ufc fights as the other. And hKhabib absolutely looked beatable against Tibau

Chandler had already beaten Eddie Alcarez by the time Khabib debuted in the UFC., and he just fought for the title.

Khabib once, looked stallable by a steroided 200lb grappler.

Wow that convinced me! The guy who got out grappled by Lamas and Felder is the guy to beat Khabib!

Khabib once, looked stallable by a steroided 200lb grappler.

Wow that convinced me! The guy who got out grappled by Lamas and Felder is the guy to beat Khabib!

Tibau had already lost to the likes of Pellegruno and Joe Daddy at LW and was never more than a journeyman/gatekeeper...roids or not. He passed all drug tests that night

Wholnows how Oliveira-Khabib would go...it kinda sucks the guy bailed at 3/, wigh 13 ufc fights and 3 defenses against strikers.

Sherdoggers never fail to instantly proclaim someone is the GOAT after a win. Very high IQ on display here.
Well op also claimed khabib is “scared”. Anyone who proclaims that that savage of a man, who is stoic in his nature, who’s cool, calm and composed at all times, and puts absolutely hellacious beatings on people to amass a 29-0 record is, a fucking idiot.

Tibau had already lost to the likes of Pellegruno and Joe Daddy at LW and was never more than a journeyman/gatekeeper...roids or not. He passed all drug tests that night

Wholnows how Oliveira-Khabib would go...it kinda sucks the guy bailed at 3/, wigh 13 ufc fights and 3 defenses against strikers.

Khabib pounds Charles out, mate. Pretty easily.

Well op also claimed khabib is “scared”. Anyone who proclaims that that savage of a man, who is stoic in his nature, who’s cool, calm and composed at all times, and puts absolutely hellacious beatings on people to amass a 29-0 record is, a fucking idiot.
I'd say you are the delusional one. I wouldn't call someone who jumps out of the cage after winning a fight and putting civilians in danger a cool, calm, and composed person. Also, his numerous interview appearances where he would constantly change his words counters what he claims to be. Stoic people wouldn't get offended by Tony Ferguson and brag about living on the mountains. Dariush is stoic. There's a difference between someone telling you he's stoic and him actually being one.

Last edited:
prime Edgar got taken down by bigger Maynard and Felder controlled him at 155. Chandler had no problems controlling him either
And Chandler got knocked the fuck out too. Again Oliveira is a bad matchup for Khabib, and I've stated that I think others in the division are a bad matchup for Oliveira, you know the styles makes fights saying? Oliveira actually has offensive wrestling and superior striker to Khabib. Also Khabib doesn't have the power to knock out Oliveira so Khabib won't pose that type of threat like Chandler did. Oliveira absolutely has a good chance at beating Khabib, especially the longer Khabib stays retired.

And Chandler got knocked the fuck out too. Again Oliveira is a bad matchup for Khabib, and I've stated that I think others in the division are a bad matchup for Oliveira, you know the styles makes fights saying? Oliveira actually has offensive wrestling and superior striker to Khabib. Also Khabib doesn't have the power to knock out Oliveira so Khabib won't pose that type of threat like Chandler did. Oliveira absolutely has a good chance at beating Khabib, especially the longer Khabib stays retired.
I think Chandler would be a bad matchup for Khabib too. People criticize his overly aggressive style but I think it could work to his benefit against Khabib.

Khabib is not Chandler who gasses out in the first round.
I'm not an Oliveira hater. I like him.
You're right Khabib is not Chandler so Oliveria doesn't have to worry about his striking and controlling the geography of the octagon. It will be Oliveira moving forward if he were to fight Khabib. I don't know who will win but it'll be a tougher matchup for Khabib than any of his previous opponents including Poirier.

Also, Chandler's gas tank is fine. Who wouldn't breathe heavy after that much input in the first round. He has been in five round fights before.

Back