Media Olivi upset that Stephen A Smith didn't acknowledge her

Olivia, Rogan and Stephen A could all vanish tomorrow and literally no MMA fan would care.
Could careless about Olivia and Stephen, but kinda used to Rogan. It’s like awkward watching a fight without his voice. Same with goldberg.

Lol at Olivi thinking she is anything other than eye candy.

Know you're role.

Safe to say that any man who spends his time yapping on an internet forum to bitch about women and how you have to be assertive and dominant with them is not a healthy person.

Sherdog is fill with incels.

I like Megan she's like a dorky little happy sister, she asks decent questions and the fighters seem to like her and open up more than they do for most the male interviewers when she meets them.

Because they want to open that gash

not rocket science

First world problems

5b3016dc936898eb5f0730a94593e281.gif

inb4 Stephen A smith does an apology.

He won't have to apologize. He is higher on the intersectional totem pole of victimhood.

I actually side with Olivi here, if only cuz Okamoto’s corny ass got a mention.

She is a good interviewer and OG, I’ve seen her doing fighter interviews since like 2009. I wouldn’t really care though if she left.

Rogan is someone I’ll miss if he leaves or gets cut from the broadcast team.

She is energetic and good interviewer. I wonder what she look like without a make up

Anyone else feel like Karyn Bryant is awful at her job and baffled that she even has major positions with ESPN/UFC?

Of all the women, she’s probably the best. She seems to have an actual love and interest in the sport and has been around the MMA scene forever.

Olivia, Rogan and Stephen A could all vanish tomorrow and literally no MMA fan would care.
I would certainly ask about Rogan after a few events, with her and Smith i wouldnt even know if they are gone, i dont even remember if she was at UFC 260.

haha true that, she shouldn't.

She's looking for "serious person" validation from a high-ranking ESPN employee.

In reality, it's better if SAS doesn’t know her name because he's bound to say something stupid the next time that he's bloviating about this sport that he barely pays attention to.

Olivi does good and I agree with her on that first tweet but she lost me the second she made it a women's issue

Back