O'Malley is silencing critics every step of the way

He doesn't pimp out his wife. He's explained that their relationship isn't open to her, just to him. People don't want to hear any of this and just like the cuck narrative lol.

You need to understand he's fucking around with all this. People take him and what he says way more seriously than even he does. The dude can be pretty self-deprecating.

Like, he was also saying he was the first man to finish Pedro after the eye poke lol. If people can't see that he's joking around with all this shit, then they're either dense as fuck or just don't understand this sort of humor.

All the silly clothes and the stuff he says is just part of the show. He isn't some idiot. He knows it puts eyes on him, sets him apart, and increases his star power. He likely dresses and acts totally normal outside of PR moments, and when he's in the cage there's no fucking around and he's 100% business.

Im sure he "explained" that after the fact, luls.

The man has a pink lambogini, im pretty sure hes not fucking around with anything, hes def a full blown weirdo. Still an absolutely amazing fighter though, no hate from here.

He’s a great fighter and all the angry dudebros he triggers with the way he looks, is some refreshing icing on the cake. Some people just have a huge problem with diversity.
I don't care wtf he looks like, it's his lack of personality and believing he's Conor that I don't like. He's a fucking dork in sheeps clothing.

Last edited:
I don't care wtf he looks like, it's his lack of personality and believing he's Conor that I don't like. He's a fucking dork in sheep clothing, fake.
He lacks personality? Do you lack a dictionary?

I don't care wtf he looks like, it's his lack of personality and believing he's Conor that I don't like. He's a fucking dork in sheep clothing, fake.
I just watch the fights. Whether he’s super cool or a dork doesn’t matter to me tbh. I think fighters trying to be larger than life and market themselves is fine as long as they’re not hurting anyone. He seems pretty chill. You gotta admit a lot of folks do care how he looks.

Seriously, the man is insanely good at fighting.

Fast, accurate, creative, insane repetoir of techniques, angles, footwork... the man can do everything.

He would be a beloved figure here, if it wasnt for his cross dressing and pimping his wife out to other men. Admit it.

If he was another man for sure.

Looked different, talked different, behaved different etc

Again, how does it matter whether he's likeable or not? Are you watching the tonight show?

What in the ever loving fuck do you mean what does it matter if he's likeable or not? being likable, or not relates directly to how the fans respond to you. I cant even believe I just had to actually type that sentence out. Jesus fucking christ.

Not a fan of his look but from what I can tell he's a good guy. He trolls his opponents sometimes and talks a big game but doesn't overdo it, it's all in good fun.
As a big Yan fan I should be salty but he showed Yan a lot of respect after the fight like he usually does.
There's some good posters on here who hate his guts and I genuinely don't get it.

I just watch the fights. Whether he’s super cool or a dork doesn’t matter to me tbh. I think fighters trying to be larger than life and market themselves is fine as long as they’re not hurting anyone. He seems pretty chill. You gotta admit a lot of folks do care how he looks.

I would imagine the only people who would care about how he looked are exactly the type of fans that cheer for him now, because he's a douche - and the only fans that would 'make fun of' the way omalley looks arent the ones who dislike him for his shitty attitude.

Seriously, the man is insanely good at fighting.

Fast, accurate, creative, insane repetoir of techniques, angles, footwork... the man can do everything.

He would be a beloved figure here, if it wasnt for his cross dressing and pimping his wife out to other men. Admit it.
He looks like a 40 year old middle schooler.

He’s a great fighter and all the angry dudebros he triggers with the way he looks, is some refreshing icing on the cake. Some people just have a huge problem with diversity.
Having a convicted child molester as a friend/hero is not diversity.

Reactions: mkt
No I wouldn't. I'd still call him a marketing ploy by the UFC.

It was obvious the virtue-signaling wokescolds would show up, lol.

You can like someone as a fighter, but dislike him as a person.

Good fighter but persona sucks.

Omalley is a sellout. He gets cozy with the nelk boys and now wears his happy dad hat around. He also has a 69 tattoo and is in an open relationship.

His refusal to admit his defeat to Vera was very off putting and delusional. Nothing to do with his clownish looks.

But since his fight vs Yan I'm sold.
he's doing a bit, but i think it's pretty obvious without a 1 in 100,000 kick to shut off sean's nerve, marlon is completely outclassed.

How about I don’t feel the need to sing his praises for beating a guy who didn’t deserve to be there in the first place? Not to mention he kept telling us he was going to put Vera to sleep? What happened to that? Guy can’t even keep up his own shit.

Back