O'Malley is the worst thing I've seen in this sport

At least he’s a solid fighter with a unique look and style - I’m not a fan of his but can at least admit that.

Way worse shit the UFC did = Sage Northcutt and Page Van Zant.

Bland, boring “attractive” fighters with no discernible personality or entertaining fight style shoved down our throat for years because the UFC thought the sport needed “traditional” stars to get mainstream appeal.

Turns out the mainstream is more interested in weirdos with style that can actually fight then turning the popular cheerleader/quarterback into average at best fighters.

Go figure.

<Fedor23>

I just assume anyone who supports O'Malley has rainbow hair like him
most of us just like his fighting style, anyone with a brain can see he’s fun as fuck in there.

the rest are definitely pothead dorks into all these garbage “ rappers “ now though.

Connor ended up being a POS after being a one time wonder.

Seems like they are avoiding the first step now.

Conor's been a POS since day 1. Some recognized it right away, and It just became more obvious to the nuthuggers as time passed.

It's no surprise that O'Malley has copied Conor (seems to work with some folks), but at least he hasn't punched out any old men and has avoided other allegations. I suppose we just need to give it more time.

Ehhhh he's alright. His fights are always fun if you can get past that hair

Hes a mild annoyance and a good/potentially great fighter. This is a massive exaggeration.

And I have been watching since the first Fedor losses.

Already an obvious lie. If you had been watching since Fedor got beat by Werdum, then Conor would negate the title of the thread. In no way is Omalley worse than Conor except in his ability to fight, but Conor was a worse human being and pushed far harder by the UFC.

There is a risk fighting unnamed fighters. Padilava is pretty close skill wise imo and Omalley has a much bigger name. Sean better hope to win lol

But yeah calling a fighter a retard is fighter bashing

Nah, he's a fun fighter, win or lose.

No shit sherlock. With the Eastwood av. The dude playing people that would shot on sight that stupid clown. Keep it up buddy.

Hes a mild annoyance and a good/potentially great fighter. This is a massive exaggeration.

He is in the UFC embedded with Poirier, Oliveira etc ... Yes they do show him lot

most of us just like his fighting style, anyone with a brain can see he’s fun as fuck in there.

the rest are definitely pothead dorks into all these garbage “ rappers “ now though.
Yeah that’s fair. I’m not a fan of his but I’ll more than likely tune in to his fight so he’s obviously doing something right

Already an obvious lie. If you had been watching since Fedor got beat by Werdum, then Conor would negate the title of the thread. In no way is Omalley worse than Conor except in his ability to fight, but Conor was a worse human being and pushed far harder by the UFC.

Just read retard.

Connor before being the POS attention whore that he is now did have some feats

And I have been watching since the first Fedor losses.

He is a retard, doing retard shit, that's what they do, props to him.

But the fact that the UFC are putting him upfront, all the time, trying to create a star our of nothing, win or loss, shameful behavior or not is just horrible.

He is just a lambda lanky fighter with awful personna. Fuck their agenda.
He is a dumb pothead who appeals to dumb potheads.

Back