Rumored O'Malley vs Merab Announced by Suga himself via his YT

If she punched me in the face, I would see it as a sexual advance lol.
If she punched my face, i'd try to jump really high so she targets my balls instead. Then I will threaten to sue her for sexual harrassment unless she gives it a nice massage to ease the pain

Link: https://www.mmamania.com/2024/3/25/...ce-next-ufc-title-fight-your-wish-granted-mma

I didn't watch the video. Just read the article.

Oddly enough, I'll be cheering for Sean simply because Merab is terribly boring.

Maybe a mod can add a poll.
Smart career move. He won the title with strikes. Defended with strikes. People love him for his strikes. So if he gets wrestle fucked (likely), he has a built in excuse for his fans, and at least he defended.

I hope O’Malley wins. Stylistically, I prefer Sean’s striking to merab’s grappling. Merab is effective at controlling. But he’s no Khabib.

Even still, I see merab grapplefucking Sean.

If she punched my face, i'd try to jump really high so she targets my balls instead. Then I will threaten to sue her for sexual harrassment unless she gives it a nice massage to ease the pain
Nah, I want her to see the pleasure in my eyes when she pops off...because thats when I would "pop off" lmfao

I really don’t care who wins this one. Not meaning it in a negative way, just that I’m fine with whoever takes it. May the best manlet win.

But I was told that the guy who's beaten 3/5 of the top 5 wouldn't fight a 4th?

Did Sherdog lie to me?

Merab is cool but he has sus chin and a lacking defense, if garden gnome Henry rocked him, O'malleys putting his lights out, then goes up to fight his georgian brother

Merab via jacket theft

Merab is cool but he has sus chin and a lacking defense, if garden gnome Henry rocked him, O'malleys putting his lights out, then goes up to fight his georgian brother
Sus chin? You should probably rethink that statement

well using the old sherdog axiom of "whoever I've seen most recently is the best" I'm gonna have to fall in line and also say O'Malley tools him. I can't help it, Merab hasn't fought since February and I barely even remember it. Sean fought like two weeks ago, he's clearly the best

Actually stoked for this one, don’t really care who wins either, just want a good scrap.

Lets get this done with.

If O'malley KOs Merab, Merab was just a bum that got rocked in every fight and a perfect matchup for O'malley right? And O'malley still sucks?

Lets get this done with.

If O'malley KOs Merab, Merab was just a bum that got rocked in every fight and a perfect matchup for O'malley right? And O'malley still sucks?

O'Malley could lose though, in which case O'Malley was always a bum.

And a cuck.

With weird hair.

Gotta hand it to omalley, he doesn’t duck anyone
I think he tried by calling Ilia a “harder fight” but definitely wasn’t a riskier fight. Maybe UFC forced him since Ilia is probably rematching Volk.

Hope Merab will pulverize him, just because I love when the UFC poster boys/girls get their shit pushed in, and uncle Dana then has to put that belt around the winner's waist

Back