Omalley's chin

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
main-qimg-738295e1ffdc31fba00c1ba187b20be5

O'Malley is absolutely elite, what a performance. he was In total control. Dictated everything. definitely one of those guys who thrives the bigger the spotlight.
In the Yan fight he took some extreme blows to the head and did not seem like he was comfortable getting hit but he held his own.
my biggest question is how his chin will hold up against Topuria
or guys like Martinez (his low kicks are fuckin serious)

untested?????? chito isnt known for power, has omalley even fought any big hitters????

He's very good, and appears to be getting better.

One thing that has surprised me is how much power and leverage he puts behind his punches for being such a skinny little dude.

He has really good technique and great shot placement.

O'Malley is absolutely elite, what a performance. he was In total control. Dictated everything. definitely one of those guys who thrives the bigger the spotlight.
In the Yan fight he took some extreme blows to the head and did not seem like he was comfortable getting hit but he held his own.
or guys like Martinez (his low kicks are fuckin serious)
my biggest question is how Topuria's chin will hold up against Suga.

It's official. Suga is a bum that fell into it, so says you.

I don't like Rainbow but he beats Topuria on his feet. Topuria is just a boxer with a huge reach disadvantage. Topuria also doesn't kick. Topuria's advantage is on the ground.

O'Malley isn't all that but you aren't going to beat him at range. He is one of the few guys in the UFC that can strike while moving backwards. I think Sandhagen will be a fun fight. Both Topuria and Sean didn't clear out their division. They shouldn't fight yet.

O’Malley is a good hammer and a bad nail

Hes fragile

It’s mind blowing Vera wouldn’t use leg kicks or shoot takedowns and pound him out

Topuria or Martinez would murder o malley
You will vote for biden...just say you hate success.

It won't.

Exactly

Really no need to overthink this. He’s fighting 5’4 135lbs guys who have rocked him… Topuria would knock him out and it wouldn’t even take a perfect shot.

He needs to stick to 135lbs before he damages his own career.

O’Malley vs Merab or Sandhagen needs to be next

Chito was never #1 contender material; lucky W vs. SSO and other biggest W was against semi-retired Cruz.
But that doesn't mean SSO can't reach greatness. We just don't know yet what his ceiling is.

Sean has proven a ton of the naysaying against him wrong. And credit to him for it. I do think Ilia would hurt him though. He carries significant power than even featherweights and lightweights are wilting too. And even against Chito a couple shots landed that clearly stung sean for a second. That being said Ilia does have a style that gives O'malley a chance. Ilia is unlikely to take him down. So Sean gets to try and employ his best weapons. He just has 0 margin for error with the firepower coming back. And as good as he is, he is hittable.

Back