International Omicron Mega: Persei 8 Edition

If it's vax resistant than ot makes the current vax essentially useless within 3 months. I know Pfizer an Biotech have said they csn rework vax in 100 days bit were still fucked but not as fucked as March 2020

When I walked into work yesterday afternoon my co-worker was already freaking out about it. As soon as I opened the office door, she was like "Did you hear the horrible news!?"
Left leaning normies are brainwashed to the point of mental illness. Anyone who doesn't see this for what it is at this point likely never will.

Government, media and shareholders are selling fear. The virus is mostly economical/political in nature. It's hard to tell where and how all of this started but there are a lot of entities that profit directly or indirectly from the present climate, some of these entities claim to have your best interests at heart.

1. Politically:
Push laws that benefit some party over an other (eg. mail-in voting). Punish dissent by outlawing (certain) protests. Criminals are avoiding jail or have reduced jail sentences. Laws are not applied uniformly either.

Illegal immigrants are not tested, but YOU are.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/us/coronavirus-migrants-testing.html

2. Economically:
Multinationals pushed local enterprises out of business. Stock market manipulation.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...-stock-looks-like-good-value/?sh=1c4d171c3bb7
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/26/sto...-delta-moderna-zoom-video-microsoft-more.html

3. Academically:
University research is funded by Big Pharma and so there is a conflict of interest between who designs and who approves some vaccine or drug.
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1883449,00.html
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/04/universities-sackler-family-donations-opioids

The virus is after the contents of your pockets and not after your healthy cells.

If it's vax resistant than ot makes the current vax essentially useless within 3 months. I know Pfizer an Biotech have said they csn rework vax in 100 days bit were still fucked but not as fucked as March 2020

T-Cell immunity from vaccination is not as affected by spike variations so the vaccines would not become useless. It also takes a lot for a virus to completely evade antibody protection; whether this variant can do this is being figured out but i suspect not, especially this far into the pandemic where probably everybody has been exposed to the virus at some point and a lot of people now have hybrid immunity, which appears to be the most resilient to the variants.

T-Cell immunity from vaccination is not as affected by spike variations so the vaccines would not become useless. It also takes a lot for a virus to completely evade antibody protection; whether this variant can do this is being figured out but i suspect not, especially this far into the pandemic where probably everybody has been exposed to the virus at some point and a lot of people now have hybrid immunity, which appears to be the most resilient to the variants.

I think I read in Nature article that modeling shows potential to evade T cells... but this seems like reason to be hopeful:

I also read it would take many many mutations for vaccine or natural immunity to be totally neutralized and that is unlikely to be the case... But at same time fear is it is not done mutating.

I think I read in Nature article that modeling shows potential to evade T cells... but this seems like reason to be hopeful:

I also read it would take many many mutations for vaccine or natural immunity to be totally neutralized and that is unlikely to be the case... But at same time fear is it is not done mutating.

Generally T-cell immunity is more resistant to virus evolution because it is shaped by each persons genetic variation and so it is harder for the virus to emerge with a variant that can broadly escape the the t-cell profiles that differ from person to person. There was a study recently that tried to quantify the number of mutations for complete antibody evasion, and the authors are a bit pessimistic about Omicron because many of the sites they identified are also overlapped by the new variant, but even then:

also, antibodies have the ability to evolve to a new antigen if there is even minimal binding:

"The new Omicron variant is a pandemic gut check" -CNN

The emergence of the newly identified Omicron coronavirus variant feels like a pandemic gut check.

Scientists have long known that the world would see emerging coronavirus variants. Viruses mutate constantly.

But when South Africa's health minister announced Thursday the discovery of the B.1.1.529 variant, which appears to be spreading rapidly in parts of the country, it was the strongest reminder yet that the pandemic is not over.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/27/health/new-covid-variant-omicron-b11529-wellness/index.html

Did I say that?

Unvaxxed people are typically more contagious and have the virus longer when they get infected. As is, it is only a matter of time for anyone to get exposed to the virus, especially anyone working in a hospital.
They also stay home because the majority get cold like symptoms for a few days. People that have got the shot are more likely to go dancing and spread the virus if they have it. It likely cancels out any difference in load levels etc… It actually probably makes those with the shot more likely to spread.

Did I say that?

Unvaxxed people are typically more contagious and have the virus longer when they get infected. As is, it is only a matter of time for anyone to get exposed to the virus, especially anyone working in a hospital.
Bull shite

This man has been debunked as spreading misinformation a long time ago.

Cheers, got any links ? The one I saw that debunked was basically an opinion piece that made me think he fucked the debunkers girlfriend in the past.

I will say that what he is saying appears to be happening though, this latest variant
I'll try and find another for you from a French Nobel prize winner which was very good, hard as I'm on a phone but I'll have a look through

Cheers, got any links ? The one I saw that debunked was basically an opinion piece that made me think he fucked the debunkers girlfriend in the past.

I will say that what he is saying appears to be happening though, this latest variant
I'll try and find another for you from a French Nobel prize winner which was very good, hard as I'm on a phone but I'll have a look through

Think about it: all of the variants of concern were first sequenced from places with low or practically non-existent vaccine distribution. If you want a link that looks at/debunks his claims in more detail, here:
Addressing Geert Vanden Bossche’s Claims

When will the sheep realize this never ends until you stop complying?

Its just the yearly flu, nothing more.

Hey mate, are you still in Thailand, if so what's the consensus over there? I believe the Thais are pushing hard on sinovac, is that correct?

It pains me to use ABC as a source as I'd trust that little clown in Melbourne's journalistic integrity before the ABC nowadays.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09...nt-covid-second-wave-bali-reopening/100461308

https://joannenova.com.au/2021/10/i...6HGY58hCX_tqraACDh6w0V8fcSMhZHSP5nQ-Ka-m30V0s

Obviously Indo but I'm hearing parts of India have had a similar results but I'm not sure of the reason or truth.

Think about it: all of the variants of concern were first sequenced from places with low or practically non-existent vaccine distribution. If you want a link that looks at/debunks his claims in more detail, here:
Addressing Geert Vanden Bossche’s Claims

Thanks good link, appreciate it. Honestly above my head and definitely so this early on a Sunday, I'm inclined to believe your source though. I have saved the link and will try and contact someone who can let me know if correct.

I will say that the only thing I dislike is the disregarding Vanden's credentials as they always add weight to information. If he's talking rubbish than they are irrelevant anyway but it than asks the question why do so when any virologist will call the lie/inaccuracy.

Tell you what I'll try to email the bloke himself and ask, I'll also try and find an Aussie and ask as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back