On average, which country has hotter girls? USA or Russia?

It's the same shit worldwide. There are ugly Russian women. The grass is always greener on the other side. Their obesity rate is about 30 percent. Roughly 25-35 percent depending on region. It isn't a strong flex like Vietnam which has like 2 percent obesity rate.

Another weird thing is that China's obesity rate is around 6 percent. I thought they were mega fat or something according to our media. That was a letdown since their fattest area is still half of average US population. Indian, Korea Japan are pretty low too. Not sure how they ended up lower than North Korea. Less fat European countries are like Italy, Romania, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Fucking UK is 20 percent. I was also under the impression they were fatties too but their obesity rate is roughly half of America's.

Last edited:
I don’t even buy this, statistically speaking. I haven’t met or seen the top Russians. The fact that the numbers side heavily for the Russians…..
USA has diversity which will make them hotter at the top bro.

It's the same shit worldwide. There are ugly Russian women. The grass is always greener on the other side. Their obesity rate is about 30 percent. Roughly 25-35 percent depending on region. It isn't a strong flex like Vietnam which has like 2 percent obesity rate.

Another weird thing is that China's obesity rate is around 6 percent. I thought they were mega fat or something according to our media. That was a letdown since their fattest area is still half of average US population. Indian, Korea Japan are pretty low too. Not sure how they ended up lower than North Korea. Less fat European countries are like Italy, Romania, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Fucking UK is 20 percent. I was also under the impression they were fatties too but their obesity rate is roughly half of America's.
A big issue tends to be the cultural stereotypes in western media, the fat Chinese businessman for example crops up pretty often or the fat old Chinese fishwife.

From what you will see in public I would say Italy, the idea of just going for a walk in the evening looking your best before/after having dinner seems to be a national passtime.

Russia, hands down... and it's not even remotely close.

At 16lb lighter than the average Australian chick... as many hot young Russian chicks as possible should move here. It might teach the local fatties something about not eating themselves into obesity :(

Which of these 2 countries do you think have hotter girls on average? We just had some kind of convention of Russians at my hotel and zero fat women.
what>? no pics up front for us to compare? Ban this man

In 2016, US obesity rate for women was 42%, Russia was 23%. Though, Russia is starting to catch up.

Really, the only advantage US has in that department, is (1) more diversity; good-looking women of all backgrounds, and (2) bigger population, so more good-looking women, in absolute terms.

The U.S ranked 14th and Mexico ranked 45th when it came to fattest people in the World.

As best as I can tell from their messy footnotes, their data is from 2016 (or mixed in with even older?).

Mexico's been making some serious gains

How many Miss Universe does Russia have?

This is an interesting question and apparently Russia has only had 1 Miss Universe winner from 2002, but she was dethroned.

A few months after Fedorova's crowning, she was rumored to be pregnant, and was later dethroned by the Miss Universe Organization.[29] Fedorova denied the pregnancy rumors and stated that she voluntarily gave up her crown for personal reasons, mainly because she wanted to finish her law degree.[citation needed] She later stated in an interview that she had declined to perform her duties because she was so insulted by her treatment on The Howard Stern Show. She blamed the pageant organizers for not warning her of the sexual questions Howard Stern frequently asks.[30]
But let's get real, Miss Universe judging is about as objective as the Oscars. In 2022 this woman was crowned Miss Portugal and placed top 20 in Miss Universe over other women with an actual vagina:

1708358477910.png

1708358506887.png

If you're a hot chick and you want to maximize your potential, you're probably better off being a youtube influencer or something. Like Sam Sulek or whoever probably has more followers and makes more money than actual Mr. Olympia winners unless you're a repeat phenom like C. Bum.

In 2016, US obesity rate for women was 42%, Russia was 23%. Though, Russia is starting to catch up.

I got my information from a public health study in Russia. They are about 30 percent in 2019. It’s like 25-35 percent depending on region.

I just took a look at your wiki entry. It has America as 42 percent and Russia as 30 percent in 2024

Last edited:
I got my information from a public health study in Russia. They are about 30 percent in 2019. It’s like 25-35 percent depending on region.

I just took a look at your wiki entry. It has America as 42 percent and Russia as 30 percent in 2024

Yeah, makes one question what's going on in Mother Russia, when obesity rates jump 7% in 7 years.

The U.S ranked 14th and Mexico ranked 45th when it came to fattest people in the World.

That data looks old.

Looks like Chinas absolute numbers are fairly low, but they are facing a rapid fattening of their children, and obesity issues are showing up in cities. So the trends are there.

The Russian Kim Kardashian >>> Kim Kardashian

a6307a2b4dc74bedac729e7ecab73464.jpg
star-trek-its-a-fake.gif

Russian is the highest ranked ethnicity in terms of beauty. Cristy Ren is a fine example
16.jpg.fba4a7ff160c95e403dd87dc5b916925.jpg

I don't really consider American to be an ethnicity (the most common ethnicity in America is German), but America has better variety than Russia.

Back