ONE Battleground III Fight Card Announced | August 27th

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
soqb0if2u3f71.jpg

Pretty terrible card, but I get that it's difficult for them to put much together at the moment.

Pretty terrible card, but I get that it's difficult for them to put much together at the moment.
Dude... no.

Tawanchai is quite possibly the biggest star in the making on ONE's roster fighting a legitimate opponent.

Banma Duoji is a top Chinese prospect making his ONE debut. Wei Xie is one of the top guys in ONE (7-1 with his lone loss being a close decision to Kingad). They have decent stepping stone opponents who are both relatively over the hill.

Song Min Jong is a solid vet coming off his first loss in six years against Eustaqio which was a very competitive fight. This is a good rebound for him to get him back in contention.

Purev is a very solid Mongolian prospect riding a 9 year undefeated streak with a 100% finish rate.

It's no blockbuster card, but it's not a bad card at all.

Dude... no.

Tawanchai is quite possibly the biggest star in the making on ONE's roster fighting a legitimate opponent.

Banma Duoji is a top Chinese prospect making his ONE debut. Wei Xie is one of the top guys in ONE (7-1 with his lone loss being a close decision to Kingad). They have decent stepping stone opponents who are both relatively over the hill.

Song Min Jong is a solid vet coming off his first loss in six years against Eustaqio which was a very competitive fight. This is a good rebound for him to get him back in contention.

Purev is a very solid Mongolian prospect riding a 9 year undefeated streak with a 100% finish rate.

It's no blockbuster card, but it's not a bad card at all.

I'm likely to watch it anyway, I'll have seen these guys before but I can't really remember anything about any of them apart from Bi, which isn't a particularly positive memory.

Maybe I'll develop more of an opinion on some of them after the card.

I keep waiting for the Le/Tonon fight to happen but I can only assume that that's never going to happen...

I'm likely to watch it anyway, I'll have seen these guys before but I can't really remember anything about any of them apart from Bi, which isn't a particularly positive memory.

Maybe I'll develop more of an opinion on some of them after the card.
Well, here's Tawanchai for reference:

Much better than the Unbreakable II card

Cant wait to see tawanchai in action again. Damn against my boy sitthichai too...gonna be a barn burner

Nice to know. I always watch these free ONE cards.

Maybe neither can travel if they won't get vaccinated?
There's no way Garry Tonon is vaccinated so you might have something there.

Hopefully we get it when they go to Colorado because it's a cracker of a fight.

For those who haven't seen it, Wei Xie vs Chan Rothana was a very solid scrap:

He needs to retire badly. He's 42, and has been savagely KO'ed twice since 2018.

The knockouts he's been on the receiving end have been vicious to say the least. But it's in Dejdams blood this is all he knows he's been in this game it's a part of him. Dejdam is fine despite his age and the knockouts he's fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back